Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version

Discussion on [Release] L2-Zur - Undetectable - Any L2 server/version within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 07/26/2012, 10:07   #316

elite*gold: 0
Now I have several problems.. :/
L2 window is not shown at all in the applications, but in the processes it is shown as l2.exe*32, but after I made the full check with ubdater, windowhandles found "Lineage II" - handle: 0x00000000000C03DE But it finds ONLY if I run the l2 from the ubdater. If I use l2 exe, the handles can't find window name, and the bot asks for the name.
But another problem has surfaced- bot now runs, and doesn't ask for a window name, but it does so even when l2 is off, and doesn't work when I make the configurations. Tried reinstalling several times, downloaded new copy of launcher-nothing helps. (this applies only for when l2 has been run from the ubdater. When I use l2.exe in system folder, he still asks for a name).
Also, if this will help, while doing the pixel configurations, bot only asks for my hp/mp, the target bar, and the mob hp bar, after that he just freezes, and doesn't ask for 1st attack key.

Also, I have a question. I play servers, where there are mobs CHAMPIONS, everything is ok with the blue one (like 10mobs) but the red one (like 50 mobs) it doesn't matter how close I show the hp bar to it's end (on mob) the bot takes another target before finishing the mob, since even on like a half of % I still need to make a couple of hits (yeah, they are strong ones), I tried making up for it with pole, but some people just flag, then come up to me, and I flag while killing mobs (y, it's a bug), and now I'm playing on a server where there is no festival sweep, so even if I'll be using pole, I will lose the spoil, and it's like from 50mobs.. But that's not the main problem. I need to run the bot first
Old 07/26/2012, 16:29   #317

I'm eager to try this bot, it seems like it can do it's work propperly.

You mentioned earlier that it will not work when minimised. Will that ever be supported? Also, do you reckon running 7 accounts is viable and sustainable with your program? And by that I mean, have a whole party running, tank, mt, assisters, healer, etc.
Old 07/26/2012, 18:41   #318

Quote:
Originally Posted by orneff View Post
Now I have several problems.. :/
L2 window is not shown at all in the applications, but in the processes it is shown as l2.exe*32, but after I made the full check with ubdater, windowhandles found "Lineage II" - handle: 0x00000000000C03DE But it finds ONLY if I run the l2 from the ubdater. If I use l2 exe, the handles can't find window name, and the bot asks for the name.
But another problem has surfaced- bot now runs, and doesn't ask for a window name, but it does so even when l2 is off, and doesn't work when I make the configurations. Tried reinstalling several times, downloaded new copy of launcher-nothing helps. (this applies only for when l2 has been run from the ubdater. When I use l2.exe in system folder, he still asks for a name).
Also, if this will help, while doing the pixel configurations, bot only asks for my hp/mp, the target bar, and the mob hp bar, after that he just freezes, and doesn't ask for 1st attack key.
Whatever server you are playing on, they do some messed up shit. It takes some massive hacking to hide a visible window from Task Manager and not provide a system handle like they do. Since all this (creating a handle for windows, showing visible windows in managers etc.) is done in the windows back-end, Im pretty sure their client does some nasty windows hacks.

Sorry, but i will not be able to help more with this issue.
Quote:
Also, I have a question. I play servers, where there are mobs CHAMPIONS, everything is ok with the blue one (like 10mobs) but the red one (like 50 mobs) it doesn't matter how close I show the hp bar to it's end (on mob) the bot takes another target before finishing the mob, since even on like a half of % I still need to make a couple of hits (yeah, they are strong ones), I tried making up for it with pole, but some people just flag, then come up to me, and I flag while killing mobs (y, it's a bug), and now I'm playing on a server where there is no festival sweep, so even if I'll be using pole, I will lose the spoil, and it's like from 50mobs.. But that's not the main problem. I need to run the bot first
Just make sure to stretch out the mob's HP bar long enough for it to still be a bit left when its on really low health.

I have botted the Kamaloka's on official with raid bosses and all worked fine untill it was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi View Post
I'm eager to try this bot, it seems like it can do it's work propperly.

You mentioned earlier that it will not work when minimised. Will that ever be supported?
There is no way to make it work when minimized. The L2 client doesnt render when its minimized, and since the bot is pixel-based, that makes it not work either.

If you can find a way to force the L2 client to still render the scene while minimized, and accept commands, etc., then the bot will work. This is the L2 client limitation, not really the limitation of the bot itself.
Quote:
Also, do you reckon running 7 accounts is viable and sustainable with your program? And by that I mean, have a whole party running, tank, mt, assisters, healer, etc.
I think it can be done. What gonna be a problem is that only a single config is saved for the bot, so you will have to reconfigure the bot manually for each client every time you run. While that is annoying, adding multiple configs and supporting each instance of the bot running/saving/loading a different config is A LOT of work, which im not going to put into the bot right now.

Other then this, if you get a good location, setup your targeting correctly (all chars except the tank need to be /assist on the tank) and you are good with the ingame macro system, I really think it can be done.

If you ever setup anything like this with a different bot in a different game, you should be able to do it here as well.
Old 07/26/2012, 19:02   #319

So what you are saying, that I shouldn't play on that server? But it has a big online
maybe you know it.
Yes, even after stretching the hp bar to it's fullest, and clicking very very close to the end, the target changes. I don't know why. Maybe because I have the attack skill (macro consisting of spoil+wolf attack) used every 5sec? Also I can't use the mob name targeting system, because on these servers, the target targets random mob. If I'm in catacombs, and there is a mob with the same name as on the list right before me, after writing target, the bot targets mob, that is a couple rooms away. That is why I can use only next target, and I can only bot in small pagan rooms :/

Thank you for your support.
Old 07/26/2012, 20:26   #320

when i tried it, it seems to lag a lot inbetween castings.. sometimes just stands there while it just gets hit.. im not sure whats causing this delay
Old 07/28/2012, 11:35   #321

Thanks for the answers. So what you are saying, it's impossible to save configs to load them every time I start it up? That's an impossible task on my half then.

There is no way around this?
Old 07/28/2012, 12:54   #322

Quote:
So what you are saying, that I shouldn't play on that server? But it has a big online
maybe you know it.
Yes, even after stretching the hp bar to it's fullest, and clicking very very close to the end, the target changes. I don't know why. Maybe because I have the attack skill (macro consisting of spoil+wolf attack) used every 5sec? Also I can't use the mob name targeting system, because on these servers, the target targets random mob. If I'm in catacombs, and there is a mob with the same name as on the list right before me, after writing target, the bot targets mob, that is a couple rooms away. That is why I can use only next target, and I can only bot in small pagan rooms :/

Thank you for your support.
It seems that with everything that your server is doing, its gonna be really hard to bot there.

Quote:
Thanks for the answers. So what you are saying, it's impossible to save configs to load them every time I start it up? That's an impossible task on my half then.

There is no way around this?
The bot saves its config, but there is not way to save multiple configs and then choose which one to use.

Of course, if you have 6 bot files in 6 different folders, and run every instance of the bot from its own folder, you will have 6 configs saved properly.
Old 08/02/2012, 20:37   #323

Hello. I have a request. Could you be so kind, and make CP clicker option? So we could just show the bot our CP, and it would use them when the CP is lower than we had shown.
Old 08/07/2012, 11:09   #324

Could you make updates list that you do every time? to understand what is better or smth like this? And maybe you have official website?
+ Looting key does not work
Old 08/07/2012, 13:01   #325

Quote:
Hello. I have a request. Could you be so kind, and make CP clicker option? So we could just show the bot our CP, and it would use them when the CP is lower than we had shown.
It was already stated that I will not make a CP clicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edvis112 View Post
Could you make updates list that you do every time? to understand what is better or smth like this? And maybe you have official website?
+ Looting key does not work
There is a ChangeLog.txt file in the bot folder with all the changed documented for each version.

The bot is free, so I will not be spending time and money to make a website with forums etc, sorry bout that.

Looting works, there is probably a problem in your config.
Old 08/07/2012, 15:24   #326

hey - quick question.

is still doesn't work on win 32bit systems?
Old 08/08/2012, 09:15   #327

Yo, want to start by saying that this is one awesome bot since it's pixel analysis based!

However, i would ask you to reconsider the unti-stick mechanic that makes entire L2 crash..
I'm using this bot on 2 chars, one is on a small field and dont get stuck, it is ******* perfekt
But the other, a lower BD going up just wont work, there is fleeing mobs(making it crash) sometimes it target 3 mobs on a cliff (making it crash)
So plzzz, remove this unti-stuck mechanic, OR atleast make it 20 mobs in a row, now 3

Awesome bot tho!
Best regards
Old 08/09/2012, 13:26   #328

So this is what i do

Make a macro
/Target *Mob u want to kill*
/attack (or the atk u want, make sure u repete it if magical)

Place it on the buffskill
aktivate buff
cast 1000
CD: 20000-40000

Place mouse in random place and press Enter 4 times, bot will go and never DC
Old 08/10/2012, 15:48   #329

Guys where are good places to bot with this bot? Im having troubles to find some from lvl 30 - 70.
Old 08/14/2012, 11:22   #330

hello,

i have a question abouth the buf part of the bot.

i watch the video multiple time's too see if i doing annything wrong.
when i setup the key config too buf (iss bufs) and i wanna load the program i get the error (key's are not configures properly. self macrokey is missing)

but i made the macro and its on the second bar slot 1 and 2.

do i missing annything? i also did in options enter chat also..

hope u can help me

thnx for the good bot

p.s.

if i want too get intoo the bot screen i cant enter it stay's as a "blanco"screen