Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VerifyServer Fail. Please help me !

Discussion on VerifyServer Fail. Please help me ! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy VerifyServer Fail. Please help me !

Winxp SP3
Freya High Five
L2walker10.9.8n + L2W_LPM(Verify) + WP6.69F(FixError)
Yesterday was good, VerifyServer success.
but can not verify today show.why? I did not make any changes ,and
I rebooted the router and the computer, Still so can not verify.
I tried to use L2walker10.9.8n+WP6.69F, but VerifyServer Fail yet!
please help me !
Are there other better way to do ? I tried to use several methods presented at the Forum,But no one can !

Tags
l2walker oog help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
->Link VerifyServer Fail. (L2walker OOG)
09/26/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Anyone else getting ->Link VerifyServer Fail. Today?. Been working until today, nothing changed in my setup. Using l2walker_forward + L2walker 10.9.8.
L2w OOG 10.9.3 - Login VerifyServer fail
03/23/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi guys, I'm having a problem with OOG l2w 10.9.3 when logging to Hellbound server based on nextdev extender. I've used xzCRK from vpnbot.com to start the bot, but when I click on Login I always get error "14:43:54 ->Login VerifyServer Fail." I changed IP address inside set.ini in l2w and also protocol to 831 to match my server, but I'm always getting the error above. Could you please help? I couldn't google anything helpful.
CT1 VerifyServer pls help
01/12/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I want to botting on a private l2j server. The server is using CT1 Kamael client, so I haveto use igwalker 1.89 or better, but I haven't verify server emu. Is there any way to verify it?
L2Walker 1.91 VerifyServer Emulator
12/20/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm sorry for posting the same question again, but the topics are getting so extended that I believe that most of the users are getting confused. I've read that some VerifyServer Emulator for L2walker on Kamael is already out, so I'd like to ask if someone could post a link so we could find the L2walker VerifyServer emulator that works on Kamael. The old versions don't work on kamael. Thank you very much.