Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

USING AUGMENT WITh L2Walker

Discussion on USING AUGMENT WITh L2Walker within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
USING AUGMENT WITh L2Walker

Hi all,

I have created a script for using Item skills like nukker skills, buff skills and debuff skills.

Label(SKILL)
USESKILL(Item Skill: TheNameOfTheSkill[ID=],) ID can be blanco only Dont forget to set the name of traget.
Delay(the skill time delay in mili sec) 1 second = 1000 miliseconds
{
Call(SKILL)
}

Ok, I hope it is usefull for some players. BTW I have a Problem with using Walker, the private server where i play have now Sytem folder instead of Host file. When i press run to start client nothing happend.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
the crk for l2walker 10.9.0
01/09/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
http://www.vpnbot.com/download/xzCrk.zip Want detail ? HERE --->>> �详细说一下破解过程(内挂1.92,脱机10 .9.0) - 金网游�业玩家论� - Powered by Discuz!NT The website would help you a lot NOTE: Before go to the website for more detail , you must have learned some chinese words .Also , you could ask a favor to a friend who speaks chinese well , or whatever Sorry for my bad english
L2Walker for C5 L2J Please!! Oo
07/02/2007 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Please, somebody has the L2Walker for servers C5 L2J Interlude? If they will be able to help thanks a lot! I am Brazilian and estpo with difficulties for undstands the forums!
L2walker
10/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 10 Replies
Hello I have a problem with l2walker before it(he,she) was playing to her(it) c1 in the servant: www.ultima-alianza.com/lineage2 The problem is that now an put the C2 and l2walker the version does not work that use is: L2walker 10.2.3 this is the configuration of before:
L2Walker auf PTS ? / L2walker on PTS | Testserver
08/16/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
siehe Thread-Titel, bin am verzweifeln :bandit: how can i run L2Walker on PTS/Testserver, im gonna go crazy...