Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 09:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I wish to offer you a bug which works on C6 Interlude

Discussion on I wish to offer you a bug which works on C6 Interlude within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up I wish to offer you a bug which works on C6 Interlude

Hello friends. I have a real working bug. How many money you are ready to pay for overbuff? (it is possible to impose identical buff many times). The bug works on a server _http://la2.theabyss.ru/ I shall sell to the one who will offer more money. For those who wishes to buy it, I shall prove that it works.
Old 04/02/2008, 13:17   #2

buffstacking with hlapex, nothing new
Old 04/02/2008, 19:10   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelstrik View Post
buffstacking with hlapex, nothing new
if it`s simple buffstacking with hlapex and nothing new , try to make it guy. I think you cannot do it.
Old 04/02/2008, 19:49   #4

i guess ur lookin for rabbits in the wrong field dude, this is not a "selling" Exploits,Hacks,Bots,Tools&Macros forum , but a SHARING, besides thats nothing new as said, buffstacking with hlapex.
Old 04/02/2008, 22:07   #5

i just think it is her Server and he need money to pay for it lol.....
Old 04/03/2008, 00:41   #6

just tell us the bug or get lost...

if u need more buffs just go and buy a book at mammon for 400k and u can receive more buffs...

otherwise

this bug will be fixed soon