Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 KAMAEL BOT!!! (WORKING)

Discussion on L2 KAMAEL BOT!!! (WORKING) within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old 12/20/2007, 02:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch0chi View Post
I'm going to have to agree with you on that one. Except for the fact that it always get stuck and it won't move for you like walker.
well, i got it working 2 days before i found about loopback/tcptunnel for walker. divine is a bit weird for those who used to bot with walker, but it does work. follow the guide on l2divine.com, it has detailed settings explanation
Old 12/20/2007, 18:11   #17

i had a look into the code and played a little around with the encryption.

For authentication l2divine sends s.th. like the following to the server:
"U$\0\0<l2accid>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0<l2accpass>\0\0\0\ 0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0<l2divineusername>\0\0\0\0\ 0\0\0<l2divinepass>\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0<more stuff>"

So.... Yes, l2divine is sending your login data to the server which will probably get logged there.
But on the other hand, it shouldn't be that hard to create a program that intercepts the communication between l2divine<->l2divine server and removes your password...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2007, 18:46   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengpong View Post
i had a look into the code and played a little around with the encryption.

For authentication l2divine sends s.th. like the following to the server:
"U$<l2accid><l2accpass><l 2divineusername><l2divinepass><mor e stuff>"

So.... Yes, l2divine is sending your login data to the server which will probably get logged there.
But on the other hand, it shouldn't be that hard to create a program that intercepts the communication between l2divine<->l2divine server and removes your password...
Thats what i thought... i tested it on my testaccount so i dont loose anything