Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Account for sale LOOK INSIDE!!

Discussion on League of Legends Account for sale LOOK INSIDE!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation League of Legends Account for sale LOOK INSIDE!!

Okay so Im selling my league of legends account i just don't have the time for it anymore and figured i could use the money so here is some info on it.

Account Level: 30 (Max Level)

I have 31 Champions unlocked including the newest released ones here's a pic from my profile of the list.

I have allot of runes so im going to show you pics of both my rune pages to give you an idea of the better runes i have there are more than this including an all AP @18 pages worth.

and this following pic is some skins i have that you have to pay to get. The Snowbunny Nidalee skin is limited edition and cant be purchased anymore. the Silver Kayle and the Goth Annie Skins you have to buy the retail and the digital collectors packs to get them.

I am taking offers for this keep in mind the time it takes to get the IP for runes, to level up the account, and to get the champs and skins takes time and money. not including time i have invested around $80.00 USD in getting this stuff. if you have an offer please post it here, or what i would prefer is for you to e-mail me at .

thank you for your time,

Sage

Payments only excepted via pay pal, the person buying it will receive the account name and pass after i receive payment. thanks again
Old 08/13/2010, 21:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

50$ if its still available
Old 11/01/2011, 18:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested. Is it still available?
Closed Thread