Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INSANE SALE | Hand Leveled Ranked Smurfs | Unverified E-Mails

Discussion on INSANE SALE | Hand Leveled Ranked Smurfs | Unverified E-Mails within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
INSANE SALE | Hand Leveled Ranked Smurfs | Unverified E-Mails

Both accounts for sale are 100% mine and come with a file with all recovery information. Hand Leveled, 3 refunds, 84% Winrate D3 (D1 MMR) and 75% Winrate Platinum 5 (P3 MMR).

Trying to get rid of them before my website domain expires so I'm selling them cheap to afford domain renewal!

Purchase via

D3 Account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hand Leveled EUNE/EUW 7$ Rank Ready Smurfs
09/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
EUNE No.1 -7$- LvL 30 Unranked since season 3 when it was bronze, not a single game played since. 23 Champions 1 Skin Default AP/AD Runnes ready http://i.imgur.com/5M4Yyq0.png
[Trading] Hextech Annie Account Hand leveled EUW for Platin Account hand leveled
09/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got all datas wanna trade for a Platin Account Hand leveled champions doesn't matter, Skin's doesnt matter.:pimp: I got Hextech Annie + Some Legendary skins Silver 5 Promo to Silver 4 2x scripted on it with annie before 2 Month's still not banned :-)
Lynx Account Shop | Hand-leveled | Unverified Email | Unranked-Diamond | Insane Price
07/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hi and welcome to my account shop, here you will find all types of LoL accounts for insanely low prices! If you find something you like just contact me on skype! If you don't find anything you like, contact me anyways I will most likely have more accounts in stock that are not on the thread yet! DISCLAIMER: All sales are final, you may not chargeback a payment. However 100% refund is given if something happens to the account. Refunds does not cover: account-sharing, 3rd party software,...
[Selling] Two Unranked NA Smurfs. HAND LEVELED.
08/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
There has been a recent ban wave that removed a large portion of the wholesale NA unranked accounts, which is why you'll have difficult finding any. Today I am selling an unranked account on NA that is hand leveled, not botted. Almost near 0% chance of getting banned. It is very difficult to find any NA unranked accounts for sale, so if you are looking to buy a personal smurf then this is what you want. These are the best accounts if you want a personal smurf. 100% safe and will be...