Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NON-PROFESSIONAL BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A JOB!

Discussion on NON-PROFESSIONAL BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A JOB! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NON-PROFESSIONAL BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A JOB!

Hello!

Im a very experienced high elo player, and a non-professional booster. Master/Challenger on both european server. I just got a lot of free time recently, so decided to work as an official booster, so I'm looking for jobs, leave a comment or search me in private message, thanks!
Old 05/12/2017, 11:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
played on my account and got permabann now. using scripts. he plays twitch very obvisously
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NON-PROFESSIONAL BOOSTER LOOKING FOR A JOB!
05/02/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Im a very experienced high elo player, playing since the first season. I would like to work as a booster, so im searching for jobs. I can boost til Diamond 3 with 80% winrate guaranteed on both european servers (EUNE/EUW). Search me in private message, thanks.
[JOB PROPOSAL] Are you a booster looking for job? Enter this thread!
01/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi and hello! If you are atleast diamond 1 level (being able to confirm that you are) booster looking for a opportunity to make alot of money playing league after new season arrives - here I am. I can provide you to be a part of one of the biggest LoL's boosting site. If you are any interested in - please contact me via PM attaching screenshot with your LoL account and this thread in background (proof that you are d1 or above). If you require more information feel free to ask. DD
[Professional] Elo Booster looking for a job provider
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm looking for a way to make money. Well, my name is Martin. I live in England, UK, so that's my timezone. I'm 17 years old and I currently have lots of free time on my hands. I can boost for 7 hours daily and for 24 hours on weekends. I'd like to get the job because I'm currently in need of money. I'm saving up for a car, a house etc. I can boost in the following regions: RU, EUW, EUNE. I don't have a main account cause I sel the ones I boost. The last account that I sold was...
Looking for a Elo Booster who is looking for a JOB [Diamond 2 ~ Challenger]
09/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello ! Elo Destiny is currently hiring ELO boosters , if you are interested please add me on skype : elodestiny , so we can discuss further details . Regions & Spots that are left : North America : 5 spots left Must be able to boost up to diamond I !
[Selling] Microsoft Windows 7 Professional N, 8.1 Professional, 8 Professional
12/13/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Folgende 3 Keys stehen hier zum Verkauf: 1 x Windows 8 Professional 32/64-bit Ger Download | 40€ 1 x Windows 7 Professional N with Service Pack 1 32/64-bit Ger- Download | 30€ 1 x Windows 8.1 Professional 32/64-bit German Download | 45€