Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy rare names. EUW

Discussion on Looking to buy rare names. EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy rare names. EUW

Hook me up
Old 05/05/2017, 22:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
single name or otp name ?
Old 05/05/2017, 22:50   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
how much can u pay ?

I have a plat acc with chinese name
and 200 skins
Euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ~ WTB ~ [NA] Summoner Names | Looking for rare summoner names, price is no obstacle
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi everyone, I am looking to buy a new summoner name, and willing to pay for the right one. Looking for ONE WORD names without any special characters. I do not care about skins, and I do not care about rank. If you have any decent summoner names please let me know via PM, and we can talk from there. Alternatively, you can post in this thread but that is up to you. As a long shot I am currently looking to get a hold of these specific names below on the server. I will also pay finders...
Whats better Mayn Names or Aeria Names
10/17/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I would like to know what everyone prefers. Mayn Names for monster,item,npc,skill or Aeria Names for the same. I have found out how to allow Aeria to load Mayn data whilst still connecting to the Aeria servers :). If it is wanted I could make a patch in map fun to allow the change. Personally I prefer Mayn Names. Heres how I did it in ollydbg.
[HELP] NPC Names/Dshop Names
02/21/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
I need to fix my D-shop and NPC Names as they are all in gibberish This is what they currently look like :D :D http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u134/Scotticus 22/554433-2.jpg
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.