Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] 10 Placement Games [DUOQ]

Discussion on [NA] 10 Placement Games [DUOQ] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NA] 10 Placement Games [DUOQ]

Need to buy 10 net win games.
Hit me up! You must supply an account in gold or platinum to Duo with. End of season rank was G2 100 LP. Around p5 MMR due to win streak.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] ** 10 PLACEMENT MATCHES - EUNE - DUOQ ONLY! ** Looking for more DUOQ after plcmnts!
01/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello sirs , I d like to state that i m really keen on my account and improvement overall so I M ONLY WILLING TO DUOQ PLEASE I M MAKING A SERIOUS POST SO DO NOT BOTHER COPY / PASTE your thread as a reply.Most Likely i ll ignore the reply even if u r the best service worldwide Details : a) I finished Platinum 5 season 3 b) I m willing to duoq the placements and if things go smooth i ll most likely continue the cooperation with the booster after the placements. c) Its needed to duoq WITH...
[Buying] B> 7 Placement games DUOQ
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I'm willing to pay up to 35 euro for it (considering its 7 games that should be good enough hopefully). If we can play like RIGHT NOW, i'll add in another 3 euro to make it 38 euros. Post on this thread or send me PM please
[Buying] Lf B1-S5 placement games duoQ carry
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey, looking for someone to carry me through placement games b1 to s5. Normally playing jungle/mid, sometimes top, can go bot to if i get carried enough :D pm me for contact! edit: duoq as in title, so we need an account around silver
Buying a duoq mate for the last 4 Placement Games
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im paying 10€ via Paypal. I only want a duoq mate who is platin V or higher. Add me in skype: Flansh or pm me
Buying a duoq mate for the first 10 Placement Games
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Im searching for an high elo ( Gold -Diamond) mate who can help me to get better placed then i can arrive after 10 games soloq. I already got much experience in rankeds this season i alrdy did 1k-1.2k rankeds on my main. Im paying 10 euro with Paypal. I dont need to get carried i just want to get stronger enemys where i can earn more hidden elo to get placed in gold or platin. Would be nice if someone helps me :D Im playing on euw add me on skype:green569 or pm me