Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Diamond border acc (currently plat 2) rare skins!!

Discussion on WTS Diamond border acc (currently plat 2) rare skins!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Diamond border acc (currently plat 2) rare skins!!

Account is plat 2 EUW. All champions included. got hundreds of skins including young Ryze and multiple other rare ones. Account was diamond every season except 5.
Msg me to send offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Loaded NA Account - 674 Skins - Diamond Border S5 - Currently Diamond V S6
09/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account is loaded with 674 skins which I will list below. The account has 20 rune pages and all of the runes you would need. The account has great MMR and an amazing summoner name to go with it. The account has never received any type of ban or chat restriction. The account still has 3 refunds available to it. Skin list - Justicar Aatrox Mecha Aatrox Sea Hunter Aatrox Academy Ahri Dynasty Ahri Popstar Ahri Challenger Ahri
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
[Selling] [NA]Diamond Border, Diamond 1 season 4, Extremely Rare Name! Rare skins!
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello Everyone, I've decided that I would like to sell my personal League of Legend Account, I am the original owner and can provide recovery questions. It was diamond in Season 3 and got the Season 3 awards, and is now currently Diamond 1 with rather decent mmr. I may not have a lot of rep on Epvpers, but I have plenty of rep on other sites, which I'll provide upon request. If you have a lot of rep I will provide the name privately over skype http://puu.sh/7yeX4.jpg...
[Selling] 3 EU-W ACC's : JUNGLER's(plat border)MID's(diamond border)NORMAL acc(gold border)
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
1st acc Hello, I have account to sell on EU-W, with platinum border in loading screen. Account was plat 1 but I've not managed to get it into diamond. Account is currently unranked, has 300~rp and 300 ip with 4win ip boost. The mmr was high but I had no time to get it higher in s3. Also i'm giving e-mail where all messages of riot were. All other information are on screens below champs http://i.imgur.com/mGl7Xck.jpg runes http://i.imgur.com/HzfpGYp.jpg skins...
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info