Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to to take part in a business!

Discussion on I want to to take part in a business! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I want to to take part in a business!

Hello EPVPers,
as title says I am willing to participate in any of the many League of Legends businesses going on in this website, such as:
- boosting services
- accounts sale
- coaching organizations
- re-sellers
- advertisers

I have been playing this game for almost 8 years now, and I have tried to become a booster, a coach and an account hacker (yes, that too).
I think I want to stop being on my own now, and I want to take part in a serious organization that can take me under its 'wings' and that can make me more experienced in the fields I mentioned above.

I am not asking for a job (since I am an IT Engineering student and wouldn't have time anyways for full-time works), but I want to provide help to anyone who might need a hand at doing jobs.

If you just need a man for a single boost, or if you need a guy who re-sells your account or other stuff like that, I might be that man!
I would be happy to help you guys out at doing what you do best!

Thanks for the attention, you all people are great!
Closed Thread