Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Yasuo coaching (25 euro)

Discussion on EUW Yasuo coaching (25 euro) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Yasuo coaching (25 euro)

Title, add me in skype : knakworst.knakworst

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Yasuo Coaching
12/05/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Heyho, im looking for an Yasuo Coach (Mid & Top coaching + Master-Challenger Coach). Add me in Skype or write me how much per hour. greetings MySQL
[Buying] Yasuo Coaching (GER)
06/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich spiele eigentlich ganz oft Yasuo aber da ich es nie dazu bringe richtig das Game zu carrien, wollte ich nun Hilfe holen. Was man machen muss, Laningphase etc. :)
[Buying] Yasuo coaching
02/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Im gold V and want to buy yasuo coaching. Post your Skype and price per hour below. Must start asap
[Buying] Yasuo coaching
05/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Need to learn how to yasuo :-) i can play him i know the basic stuff about him. I can carry a game. But i need to learn him vs hard matchups. Searching for MASTER TIER + Post your offers
[Buying] professional coaching for Yasuo.
12/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, Im diamond player on eune\euw and i looking for coach who can give me some knowledge to Yasuo. I can do paypal/psc payments. Pm me. Thanks.