Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RP GIFTING SERVICE / CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET

Discussion on RP GIFTING SERVICE / CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RP GIFTING SERVICE / CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET

Joker's RP Gifting Service.

Hello. Welcome to my service. here you can purchase rp for the cheapest amount on the market.
The ways that you can recive the rp . Is either by me gifting you whatever you want from the rp store for the amount that you bought. or me putting the rp on your account.

There is NO Risk of getting banned.

The prices are :
25$ for 6k RP.
10$ For 3k RP.

Contact Info :

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] GIFTING SERVICE - 50% OFF - CHEAPEST
11/26/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
.closed.
[Selling] ♣NA Cheapest Gifting Service On The Market♣
10/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Dodo's Gifting Service http://5pots.com/img/upload/mystery_skin.jpg At the moment I only offer my gifting service to the NA server. Prices : Icon: 1$ Mystery Skin/Champion: 1$ Word: 1.5$ Mystery Chest: 1.5$ 975RP Skin: 2$ 1350RP Skin: 4$
[Selling] EUW - RP Gifting Service - Cheapest on Epvp ( 975 = 4€ )
05/17/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , we have created our rp gifting service. Prices : 975 RP Gifts : 3.99 euros 880 RP Gifts : 3:50 euros 520 RP Gifts : 2.50 euros If you are interested , feel free to contact us via pm or skype
[Selling] Cheapest Gifting service Guaranteed NA & EUW
05/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
First off im looking for thread design(pm if you can do). Will gift you as much as u want up until 4000 rp. Also offering 3 vouch mystery skin gifts for NA. Must be trusted. If you have even 1 negative i will not let you vouch for me. Yes i do price match if you see someone cheaper than me I will match their price. WILL START SELLING FOR EUW IN A FEW DAYS My prices are below: Icons: $1 each Ward skins:$2.50 each Champions: All 975 champs are $4 each ( you offer price on others)...
[Selling] Cheapest Gifting Service on Forum
04/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I have 14K on EUW. And selling skins for very cheap prices. Riot changed the rules and now getting gift is very easy. I can send 10 gifts in a day. I will add you on game. And we will wait just one day. You always get gift. (Even level 1) We?re relaxing gifting restrictions! | League of Legends Price List: