Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Boosting Service to Gold 5 or higher!

Discussion on [EUW] Boosting Service to Gold 5 or higher! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] Boosting Service to Gold 5 or higher!

Hey. I want to introduce myself a bit. I play League of Legends since Season 2 or 3 and had breaks between that time. My Rank is Platin and my goal is to reach Diamond this Season.

I want to earn a bit money during my schooltime. So if you are interrested in my Boosting Service on EUW then pls let me now it.

Just add me on Skype: leomei12

Tags
boostingservice, euw, gold5orhigher, leagueoflegends