Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA | Ufo Corki | Level 5 | Unranked | 7 Champions | 1 Skins | 3$

Discussion on NA | Ufo Corki | Level 5 | Unranked | 7 Champions | 1 Skins | 3$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
NA | Ufo Corki | Level 5 | Unranked | 7 Champions | 1 Skins | 2$

Account Information:

Perfect if you want to smurf using a rare old skin!

Server: NA
Level: 5
RP: 255
IP: 117
3 Runes Pages

You will receive username, password and full mail access

Since the account has been inactive for long time, you can change the summoner name for free.

Champions (7):

Cho'Gath
Corki
Heimerdinger
Karthus
Sivir
Soraka
Twitch

Skins (1):

UFO Corki

Payment:
2$
Paypal / Bitcoin / Skrill

Blue Blood Account Shop
Old 05/01/2017, 07:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
eager to elevate

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,781
Use your first thread for selling your accounts. Theres no need to create a own thread for each account.

If you need to rename your thread title, feel free to report your first post with the new title, and we do so.
Closed Thread

Tags
account, league of legends, na, ufo corki

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW | 30 Level | Unranked | 131 Champions | 97 Skins | 85465 IP | 5 Ultra Rare Skins
02/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Verified to my E-mail , will be changed to yours! ;) Skins: Triumphant Ryze Urf the Manatee UFO Corki Victorious Janna Victorious Jarvan IV
[Selling] NA | 30 Level | 13 Champions | 3 Skins | Ufo Corki + Free Summoner Name Change
01/09/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
[Selling] NA LEVEL 30 UNRANKED 40 CHAMPIONS (JUDGEMENT KAYLE)(UFO CORKI)(3 REFUNDS LEFT)
09/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! I am selling an NA account, mainly because I don't smurf too often. The account has been inactive for 3 years, so it is fresh and clean. What comes with the account: - Season 2 icon - 350 RP - 5500 IP - 3 Rune pages - 3 Refunds - JUDGEMENT KAYLE
[Selling] League of Legends Account Level 30 NA - 74 champions - 14 skins - 3 pages - UFO CORKI
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello EPVP Buyers i'm selling one of my smurfs today and quitting the game haha. I'm selling a lvl 30 league of legends account North america only with a very rare skin and clean ranking and a huge champion pool. The account has a unique 4 letter name. Skin list ----------- Samurai Yi Dryad Soraka Riot girl Tristana
WTS > Level 30 Acc on NA - 76 Champions, 13 Skins (UFO Corki), 1200+ Normal Wins, 137
11/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Armorybids! Up for sale is a Level 30 Acc on NA. A quick overview: - 76 Champions - 13 Skins - 1200+ Normal Wins - 1375 Solo Q ELO - 420 RP & 4000 IP Remaining