Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

boosting atm to d5 atm p1 any booster joins?

Discussion on boosting atm to d5 atm p1 any booster joins? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
boosting atm to d5 atm p1 any booster joins?

jungle/ mid top here
add or pm
Old 03/22/2017, 17:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
=>

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS NA ELO BOOSTING. SUPER CHEAP,QUALITY BOOSTING. Solo/Duo Master Tier booster
04/14/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Proof of the account: http://i.epvpimg.com/kfpsc.jpg CHEAP and can negotiate just add me on skype ! I will also provide all the proofs needed. Can play 10 games+ per day ! Bronze - Diamond Package: Gold V - PV = 100 $ PV - DV = 150$ GOLD-DIAMOND V = 200$ Add me on skype for more info ! : zerefthebooster
[Selling] Bronze5-Gold5 Boosting/Diamond Booster/Divison and tier boosting/Wins boost/Very C
05/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WHO WE ARE I currently boost on EUW,EUNE,TR I am a Diamond I Player in last season and this season. I my am a diamond player in the current season, with considerable experience in both competitive play, and boosting. I am one of the cheapest and fastest elo boosting service out there and you will always get the rating you pay for. I have currently boosted over 80 accounts with nonparallel customer service and prices.
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE] Melon-Boosting - New booster, low prices, reliable boosting!
02/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Free slots: 3/3 Get boosted by one of the best (#30-#40) Evelyns of EUW (#99 worldwide)! New: Refer a friend! For every friend you refer to my service, you get 2 wins for completely free!!!* Customer comments:
>>EduSh0 joins the Boosting-Business. (Bronze V-Gold)<<
07/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Dear League of legends Community, Now I want to join the Boosting business (EU-WEST ONLY Introduce myself My name is Alex, iam 16 9th class, ive been playing League of legends since 1 1/2 years, where i reached Gold II (Platin preseason) in Season 3 and Season 4 Platin 2. Of course ive some Real-Life too. Short version -> I love Soccer, basketball, tabletennis and everything where u need a ball for. Do I take VOUCHES?
*NEW BOOSTER/CHEAP!* Dia II boosting service on EUW/EUNE, boosting till dia 5
04/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
~EUW/EUNE DIAMOND BOOSTER - FAST AND CHEAP~ This service is only for accounts on Europe West & Europe East. Currently i am the only one doing the boosts. Your account will have first priority. You can keep track of your account and spectate when I am boosting. All of your questions or concerns will be answered. You will be informed every day about the progress.