Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW full account (all champions, all rune pages wih all runes, some skins, 78k ip)

Discussion on EUW full account (all champions, all rune pages wih all runes, some skins, 78k ip) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW full account (all champions, all rune pages wih all runes, some skins, 78k ip)

Hi!

I am selling my EUW account. If you are bored to farm so many ip to get the right champions to play or just want to pick for a team mate then you are at the right place. The account has all the champions, runes, rune pages plus ~78k+ ip. It is in plat 3.

Pictures:

Price: ~350$

owned skins:
- Ahri: Midnight Ahri
- Brand: Vandal Brand
- Caitlyn: Officer Caitlyn
- Elise: Victorious Elise
- Janna: Victorious Janna
- Jarvan IV: Victorious Jarvan IV
- Kayle: Judgement Kayle
- Kennen: Swamp Master Kennen
- Maokai: Victorious Maokai
- Morgana: Victorious Morgana
- Nidalee: Bewitching Nidalee
- Quinn: Phoenix Quinn
- Sivir: Victorious Sivir
- Ziggs: Pool Party Ziggs

If you have any questions feel free to pm me and I'll answer as soon as I can.
I don't want to trade it for other accounts so please don't even ask.
Old 03/19/2017, 00:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Add me on Skype live:venom_3, realy intrested in ur Account
Old 03/19/2017, 13:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
i have added you Venom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account | Plat V | 107 Champions | 84 Skins | 20 Rune Pages | almost all Runes
09/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends account in which I invested a lot of time and money. It was Diamond in Season 2 and 3, in Season 4 it peaked at Diamond 1 70LP with a high MMR but because I stopped playing LP decay happened and I only finished the season with Platinum. It is Platinum V at the moment and has a very high MMR because I didn't play any games after decaying down from Diamond 1 70 LP in Season 4. The Account I currently have 107 Champions 84 Skins All Skins together cost...
[Selling] EUW Diamond 4 Account All Champions All Rune Pages All Runes 63 Skins 9 Rares
06/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, im Selling my Diamond 4 Account its possible to push him higher if wanted to. The Account owns All Champions including all Runes and 20 Runepages 63 Skins 9 Rares and unvailable. 70k IP on it! For more Information add me on skype: mumu.hey We can go trough a middle man, otherwise u have to go first. Dont contact me to try out account or anything but u can add me ingame and check the account if needet.
[Selling] Account with all usefull runes, 10 rune pages, all champions and 126 skins
10/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
126 Total Skins 941,905 Collection Score Goth Annie Score: 1560 Forsaken Olaf Score: 520 Brolaf Score: 5460 Hextech Galio Score: 10400
FULL ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!! 501 SKINS 118 CHAMPIONS ALL RUNES AND RUNES PAGES
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Greetings! My name is Sammy and i'm a game collector. Me and my friends we collect gaming accounts, dota 2 items, wow accounts and many other valuable gaming items/accounts. What this account contains: >118 champions (Braum and gnar not owned) >20 rune pages >All runes >501 skins #THE SKINS I DON'T OWN:
[Selling] EUNE Account Platinium 4, All champions, 100 skins, 20 rune pages, all runes
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi all. I have for sale an account on EUNE. I sell it with primary e-mail adress. If u have any questions add me on skype iiidevex. Payment method: paypal. Here some screens: http://i61.tinypic.com/v66o1y.jpg http://i58.tinypic.com/jfhi1g.jpg http://i61.tinypic.com/2czc7c7.jpg