Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Euw Account\skins\icons\good champ

Discussion on Euw Account\skins\icons\good champ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Euw Account\skins\icons\good champ

Hello selling euw account.
46 champs ( highest price costs 4800 and 6300 more )
Legendary skin and more good lika project leona yasuo and more.
3 Rune page (Full adc runnes tier 3, AP, Yoric runnes, nasus runnes(full cd)
All info to the screens.
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]
[IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG][IMG=expandable: 1][/IMG]

30 Euro paypal.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Very good LoL account (123 skins+chromas) + tons of icons for CS:GO skins
03/10/2017 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to trade my EUW League of Legends account, currently platinum 4 with 123 normal skins + 110 champions + chroma skins + a lot of icons for CS:GO skins, I would like to trade with a middleman or I go first if you are trusted enough, original e-mail is included. I am down to give you my ID card / whatsapp to make sure I don't scam, or any other safety messures. Message me on skype : knakworst.knakworst for more information, I can show you the account by teamviewer / skype...
[Trading] Very good LoL account (123 skins+chromas) + tons of icons for CS:GO skins
03/10/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to trade my EUW League of Legends account, currently platinum 4 with 123 normal skins + 110 champions + chroma skins + a lot of icons for CS:GO skins, I would like to trade with a middleman or I go first if you are trusted enough, original e-mail is included. I am down to give you my ID card / whatsapp to make sure I don't scam, or any other safety messures. Message me on skype : knakworst.knakworst for more information, I can show you the account by teamviewer / skype...
[Selling] EUW ACCOUNT>127 champ> 77 skins> Good Price !!!
10/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUW 127 champions 77 skins 2 rune page Silver III Price 60 euros skype: [email protected]
[Selling] Account Silver 1|56 Champ|24 Skins Some Legacy|Some Runes, Icons And Other
10/22/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, i'm here to send my little smurf silver 1. Account (Older now is Silver 1): http://i60.tinypic.com/1zojo7o.png Icons And Runes: http://i59.tinypic.com/s5hb0y.png Champ:
[Selling] PERFECT EUW ACCOUNT~ALL CHAMP~160+SKINS~20 PAG. RUNES~60 ICONS
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
http://s27.postimg.org/8pf712skj/MASWing_A.png Hi mates! Today i'll propose you an account that can be defined with an only word: PERFECT! Skins: 163