Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PACKAGE ACCOUNTS EUNE - 75€

Discussion on PACKAGE ACCOUNTS EUNE - 75€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PACKAGE ACCOUNTS EUNE - 75€

Welcome,
Today i want sell all of my account's, actually i dont play anymore League Of Legends.

Want to sell accounts with e-mail,login and password.
Price 75€

Have : 2 packages

1 package = 40 accounts ( +10 account with +100 champs and rare skins )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 3 accounts package deal!
04/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone! I'm interested in selling all 3 my accounts, here you'll find all informations regarding them: Account 1 Current division: unranked (it should have Platinum MMR) Past divisions (Solo Q): Platinum Season 1, Diamond Season 2, Diamond Season 3, Diamond Season 4 Number of skins owned: 158
S> 3 Epic vip5 Accounts as one package. $2500
01/22/2016 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
I have a character whom once was top 3 in 3 Chi categories. To this day people comment basicly leading up to (Wtf? OP Chi). He still top 10 Chi's in the server of many servers. My characters are all focused on Yellow Chi only or go home. that's how I built the 136 Trojans Chi. As a investment opportunity you would save a fortune by purchasing this investment. The accounts come with all there gear, rare costumes, my Inventorys are filled to the tilt with valuables. His Chi is all Yellow with 1...
[Buying] 5 Accounts mit Valve complete package!
03/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Suche 5 Accounts mit valve complete package. Zahle 5€ pro Account (per PSC)!
[Selling] EUW+EUNE 11e BOTH! Package Sale!
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE Account - Gold II (+ S4 gold rewards) - Champions 24 ( Here is the list: http://oi61.tinypic.com/v76r2p.jpg ) - Skins (Victorious Morgana and ShockBlade Zed) - Runes (4 pages: add me on skype for acc name so u can check lolking ) EUW Account - Gold V (+ S4 gold rewards) - Champions 19 ( Here is the list: http://oi58.tinypic.com/309ja8i.jpg ) - Skins (Victorious Morgana and SKT T1 Zed)