Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW, d3 and p1, EUNE plat4 K9Nasus,original Champ Riven and more

Discussion on EUW, d3 and p1, EUNE plat4 K9Nasus,original Champ Riven and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW, d3 and p1, EUNE plat4 K9Nasus,original Champ Riven and more

Hi, im gathering all my accounts in 1 place, so what i have to offer you is:

Platinum4 EUNE, good mmr and skins like project zed, project lissandra, arclight vayne, nighhunter rengar etc, about 40 champions

Platinum1 EUW, good mmr only few games played this season, very decent skins like Final Boss Veigar, Sandstorm Ekko, Gravelord Azir and much more, 32 champs ,last season diamond

D3 EUW, very exclusive account, about 120 champions, more than 40skins, including Victorious Janna, K9Nasus and original Championship Riven with crown, account made in season 1, last season diamond, accepting only big offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WEST, d3, about 50skins and over 100champions, original Champ Riven and K9 Nasus
03/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi few days ago i made a post about selling 2 of my accounts today i decided that i will sell my main account aswell some info: made in season1, original Championship Riven with Crown and K9 Nasus + 40 other skins, handly leveled and used in every season and all the time by me, last season diamond For more details conntact me on skype: hecio7771 not selling cheap
[Selling] Na-120 champs-279 skins-10k ip-Original Champ riven
02/27/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Taking offers for this bad boy,email is unverified btw Champs: Aatrox Ahri Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe
[Selling] EUNE platinum s5,155 skins almost all champ. Champ Riven, PAX Sivir, s2-s5 rewards
02/18/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
League of Legends Rank: Unranked Hello everyone, want to sell this beautiful account.I've quitted LoL for 4 months now(university reasons) and i m not coming back to it so i thought i 'd like to make some money for my efforts and time playing as well as for the money i spent on it! So this account is unranked(0 ranked games played) atm with platinum border from last season,7 rune pages with most runes usable,has almost all champions (5 missing),has 9100 IP,23 RP, 64 summoner icons including...
[Trading] EUNE PLAT4[59 SKINS 108CHAMPS][TRADING FOR CS RIVEN ACC]
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling/trading my acc on EUNE, with lots of runes, 9 runepages, and with champs&skins said above. ranked: season1: Bronze season2: Gold season3: Platinum season4: Platinum 2, good mmr pics: lol acc eune - Imgur some new runes have been also purchased. Reason I am selling: I am leaving lol.
[Selling] EUW Gold 4 All champ 176 skin PAX TF PAX JAX Championship RIven [original owner]
12/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
14 rune page with 90 % of the tier 3 rune 6697 ip NO ban before Pm skype for offer: balanar3311 scammers piss off PAX TF alone is worth 200 euros so if you dont have money dont pm please skin 8 legendary skin Ahri- foxfire ahri Akali- crimson akali, Blood moon akali Alistar- matador, unchained, infernal Amumu- pharaoh amumu, sad robot