Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unverified S4 Master, S5 Master, S6 Chall and S7 Chall MMR EUW acc

Discussion on Unverified S4 Master, S5 Master, S6 Chall and S7 Chall MMR EUW acc within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
Unverified S4 Master, S5 Master, S6 Chall and S7 Chall MMR EUW acc

for more info add me on skype:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Want to buy 3V3 Chall & 5V5 Chall/Master SLOT+WINS
10/10/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, as title said, lf services that sell SLOTS + 10 WINS. Add me over skype and drop prices. Got some customers who asked about it and recently found out some guys who are doing it for a regular price. Interested on all the others, since i guess there must be more than one single service who does it. PD: You add me, i wont move a single finger browsing since already found one. Skype: llxll-marck-llxll NOTE: When adding, drop all the info asked above.
[Buying] [W]D2 -> Master or Teamslot in Master or Chall.
09/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
searching 3 vs 3 team slot in chall or master pn me
Looking for d4 -> D1/Master/Chall
04/07/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I pay only in BTC. We will DuoQ. just write me here down in the thread how much you want or just lmk in Pm's
[Selling] Unverified Ex-CHALL Account! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20RUNPAGES][+156skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, Im selling my LoL Account which is UNVERIFIED, last Season Diamond with Border and now I am Platinum 4 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
[Buying] MASTER/CHALL EUW ACC OR BOOST TO MASTER
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
as in topic. Account only with original email. I wont go first if u are not trusted member, can accept middleman. Skype : smooth.boost