Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Gold Account (360+ Skins)

Discussion on High Gold Account (360+ Skins) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Gold Account (360+ Skins)

League of Legends account

Account
-High Gold (Solo/DuoQ)
-370+ Skins (Aprox 391)
-18 Rune pages
Marks

Seals

Glyphs

Quintessences
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold 4 account | 37 skins | High MMR
12/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell a euw gold 4 55LP account, 6 rune pages, ~100 champions, MMR higher than gold league avarage! 50€ Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet skin list: mecha aatrox unchained alistar sad robot amumu riot blitzcrank
[Selling] Gold III High MMR Account | Pax Skin | CS Skins | Zombie Ryze | Legendary Skins
08/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey, today I'am willing to sell my loved LoL-Account. The account has everything you need. Not only the account has tons of skins you cant even buy anymore, but also a very high MMR, tons of Runes, Icons and Champions. Account is stationed at EuW and is Gold III. Lets come to details : Icons
[Selling] EUNE account Gold V with high MMR 69 skins
01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Selling EUNE account. Gold V with high MMR. Account has 7 rune pages, 69 skins, 100 champions, around 70 icons and 400 normal wins. Not going first unless you're trusted, otherwise we can use an OMM. Skins: Stinger Akali Golden Alistar
[Selling] Gold Account, 54 Skins, Very High MMR!
02/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I would like to Sell my High MMR LoL Account. Account was Gold in 3v3 Season 3 and is now Gold Soloque in Season 4. Champions and Account Information : http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/profilcha mpsgahrsk4fq0.jpg Skins :