Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling VERY CHEAP S6 + S7 soloQ chall acc eune for 300€

Discussion on Selling VERY CHEAP S6 + S7 soloQ chall acc eune for 300€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
Selling VERY CHEAP S6 + S7 soloQ chall acc eune for 300€

Hello, I'm selling one of my main accounts because, I do not have time for boosting and keeping this one in Challenger. The account is safe from account trading and botting since, I've levelled the account up by myself manually from level 0 to level 30. Moreover, I'm the one and only owner, the original owner of this account.

Specifications of the account are the following

1. Challenger Season 6 600LP, which means the account has Top 50 Challenger Summoner Icon and Challenger Border.

2. Challenger Season 7, the account is also Challenger in this season, it is between 390 LP atm., I don't want to share the exact LP due to the safety of the account.

3. The account is on the server EU Nordic & East.

4. The account has 23.000 IP.

5. The account has 8 rune pages.

6. The account has 31 skins and 54 champs.

Furthermore, here's a screenshot of the account's profile

Here's few pictures of the champions also

Here's few pictures of the runes (marks, seals, glyphs and quints)

Here's a picture of the skins

Here's a picture of the icons

The price that I'm asking for is 300€ through PayPal and it must be paid using the option friends and family. Moreover, if you have any questions regarding the account or if you want to discuss the price, feel free to drop me a friend request on my Skype which is "", a comment on the post or send me a private message on Epvp.