Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat 3 // 441 Skins // ALL CHAMPS // 236k IP // Recovery Data // 107 Icons //

Discussion on Plat 3 // 441 Skins // ALL CHAMPS // 236k IP // Recovery Data // 107 Icons // within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat 3 // 441 Skins // ALL CHAMPS // 236k IP // Recovery Data // 107 Icons //

Title says everything.
If you are interested add me on skype: wolfteam55555 for more information.

I'm going first if the buyer has a good amount of likes. The buyer also gets a plain text document with all the recovery Data needed in case something happens.

Scammers don't even try please, just don't waste my time.

Payment method: PayPal.
IT WON'T BE TOO EXPENSIVE.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] EUNE 441 Skins l All Champs l 236k IP l Plat III
02/18/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title already says, I'm selling this Account, here some more infos: Current Rank: Plat 3 S6 Rank: Plat (has border) Champs: ALL IP: 236k (236*000) Rune Pages: 20 (MAXED) Runes: Every single Tier 3 rune. Server: EUNE Icons: 107 (With VERY RARE ONES) UltraRare Skins: CS Riven (the 2016 and the ORIGINAL ONE), CS Thresh, Victorious Elise, Janna
[Selling] [EUW/PLAT][welc. Email][120 Champs/108 Skins][Many Icons]Account
07/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Guys, my Friend and I decided to stop playing with LoL and now I'm going to sell the Accounts. My Master I Account already got sold on an other Board. Now I'm going to Sell the Platinum IV Account which is on EUW and very awesome. The Account is existing SINCE SEASON 2! However, here I'm going to to Show you, whats all in the Account: 1. Champs
[Selling] [EUW] Plat V/ All Champs/ 75 Skins / Gold +3 Silver S2 Icons
04/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/oI8zVCC.jpg All Champs. 74 Skins Gold S2 Icon
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 4 - All Champs - 16 Skins - 4 Runepages - Icons - 1380RP
11/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there ! As the title says I am selling my Plat IV smurf as the season is drawing to a close. So Im offering you a great launch into season 4 with this marvelous account! I am also the original owner of this account. The account has some free server transfers and 1380 RP for a name change for example. Platinum 4 http://i.imgur.com/Vo36tLb.jpg
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 4 - All Champs - 16 Skins - 4 Runepages - Icons - 1380RP
11/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there ! As the title says I am selling my Plat IV smurf as the season is drawing to a close. So Im offering you a great launch into season 4 with this marvelous account! I am also the original owner of this account. The account has some free server transfers and 1380 RP for a name change for example. Platinum 4 http://i.imgur.com/Vo36tLb.jpg