Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW LoL Account, All Champions, 198 Skins. Many Runepges+Runes

Discussion on EUW LoL Account, All Champions, 198 Skins. Many Runepges+Runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
EUW LoL Account, All Champions, 198 Skins. Many Runepges+Runes

SOLD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FULL ACCOUNT FOR SALE!!! 501 SKINS 118 CHAMPIONS ALL RUNES AND RUNES PAGES
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Greetings! My name is Sammy and i'm a game collector. Me and my friends we collect gaming accounts, dota 2 items, wow accounts and many other valuable gaming items/accounts. What this account contains: >118 champions (Braum and gnar not owned) >20 rune pages >All runes >501 skins #THE SKINS I DON'T OWN:
[Selling] Selling Gold account, loads of rare skins, over 150 skins, all champions, all runes.
09/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I stopped playing this game since it is so boring to play now, i have had this account in many years. I have never been banned. Album of all screenshots: Account for sale - Imgur The account contains the following:
[Selling] [ EUW ] League of Legends - Level 30 | PLAT 1 | 103 champions | 47 skins | 8 RunePges
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna sell my smurf acc because i'm having main acc + got less time for playing and i don't need anymore smurf. Payment Method : paypal or from bank to bank " easier methods " Region: EUW ( EU - West / Europe West ) Level: 30 (Max Level) Champions owned: 103 Skins: didn't check every champion but arround 50~ and for every jungler 1-2 skin (i was jungler) Runes: 8 Full Rune Pages Ranked League: Plat 1 60 lp
lvl 30 na account skins, runes, champions!
03/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Use a MM or you go first. DO NOT pm me unless you are going first tired of people dodging trades and trying to get access to the account first to change the e-mail I WILL NOT fall for it. thanks. The grey are missing champions, I own the rest. http://i39.tinypic.com/2v1818m.jpg Level 30 account, 1400 elo something, loads of runes and champions and skins. 2 letter LoL name. :)
NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold!