Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF] Few Wins B1 Selfplay EUW.

Discussion on [LF] Few Wins B1 Selfplay EUW. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF] Few Wins B1 Selfplay EUW.

Hi, i dont know if i can find somebody who "boost" me. I am ranked in B1 actually and i played myself to Promos for Silver yesterday. Then in the firstgame i had a BugSplash error in Champ select and lose my first game. In the Second game i had a Garen Mid who trolled and fed so it was a open mid 5min game. In my third promo game we had a Smurf premate botlane who stomped us... i am absolutly Demotivated now and only wanna come to freaking silver. I search somebody who can "boost" me out of B1 (i need 2 wins for new Promo and then the 3 Promo wins). Actually i dont really wanna pay for it so if you are friendly and wanna help me just add me my SummonerName is BronzeBronko.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 100 3v3 wins selfplay only 99 EUR [Pre-order] [EU/US]
11/06/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
100 3v3 Arena wins START NOW SPECIAL OFFER: 50% DISCOUNT FOR 100 3v3 wins YOU WILL GET: Vicious saddle (one of awesome mounts)
[Selling] 100 3v3 wins selfplay only 99 EUR [Pre-order] [EU/US]
09/14/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
We will invite you to a group and help with huge amount of 3v3 wins in a short period of time. Playing on mmr lower than 1500. We require: -Level 110 character Rewards from our services: - You will get 100 wins in rated 3v3 arena battles - You will get all the honor/gear/artifact power/rating/gold from games that will be played with your character.
[Selling] Selfplay RBG WINS | Vicious Saddle | Vicious War
02/04/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/AwB6wDv.jpg http://i.imgur.com/lbAdXAf.png
[Buying] EUW - 4 Promogames WINS selfplay duoq
03/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi, I am looking for 4 wins in my promo games. The Account was Gold 3 last season and should now be around silver mmr. I am only looking for duoq and SELFPLAY. I can't provide an Account for duo. The account is on EUW. Don Lyte
[Buying] 40RBG Wins / 100 3vs3 wins selfplay
10/01/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich für den Sattel der 15. PVP Season noch eine Gruppe die mich pushen würde. Habe nur an Selplay interesse. Freue mich auf eure Angebote Hi,