Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trade my LoL Acc against CS GO Skins

Discussion on Trade my LoL Acc against CS GO Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trade my LoL Acc against CS GO Skins

Hey im here to Trade my LoL Acc Against CSGO Stuff

The Acc is Lvl 30 2000+ Normal Wins, S5 Dia S6 Platin S7 Unranked

It Has 73 Riot Points And 34664 Influence Points.
Cant show Picture becouse its my first Theme.

The Acc has All Champions And 200 Skins [EloPhant Skin Score 1.512.590,00
Cant show Picture becouse its my first Theme.

As for Runes: 20 Runes Pages And All Runes do you need.

Im Looking For:
CS GO SKINS

You can Add Me On Steam:Kevco

We can Talk about the process but i wont go first but we can talk about this stuff via Ts3 or Skype
Base Price: ~ 300-350 Euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Wanna Trade Global Elite account for 20$ skins [CHEAP fast trade & secure]
11/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my GE account for the price of 20$ in skins ~ UPDATE: Steam Level 3 79 wins 300 hours VAC/OW clean market available
[Selling] [EUNE] Diamond 5 account, 110 skins, all champions, 100 icons - or trade CS:GO skins
09/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account has been created in March 2011, I am the one and only owner of it since then, no one else logged into it and it has never been banned or received any penalty, therefore I own every season reward. The account is currently Diamond V with a positive-good MMR, Platinum II last season, Gold 1 in season 3 and 2. I own every single champion, including Tahm Kench (this being the last one released), all of the 20 rune pages, completely filled with different runes and 20 mastery pages...
[Selling] WTS/TRADE - D1 account with 115 skins(PAX JAX/SIVIR & RIOT SKINS & Really rare skins)
09/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
This account is pretty big. Division is Diamond1. The account region is EUNE,but i guess if you want an account like this,you can transfer him to whatever region you want. I created it in season 3. The amount of champions: 100 I got skins you cant get them anymore like PAX Jax,PAX Sivir,all RIOT skins and more.Check below. Ill post some photos with everything you need : Skins & Champions & Runes. http://i.epvpimg.com/sZRpf.jpg http://epvpimg.com/Xqlwd
[Selling] [EUNE]Diamond V (+border) 97 Champs/95 Skins/9 Rune Pages (or trade->CS:GO skins)
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling for psc. add me on skype:konosoo.I don't go first.if u want mm service u pay for it. Or trade for cs:go skins. Prefer AWP asiimov+karambit/butterfly knife for infos add me.has a lot of rare skins and i am the original owner.