Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling EUNE account ALL CHAMPS SOON MASTER / CHALLENGER 47 SKINS

Discussion on Selling EUNE account ALL CHAMPS SOON MASTER / CHALLENGER 47 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling EUNE account ALL CHAMPS SOON MASTER / CHALLENGER 47 SKINS

Hello, I will be grinding an EU Nordic East account to Master / Challenger soon, it is currently in diamond 3 50 lp and was thinking of selling it. Taking the account to challenger will take me a week or so.

It has 111 skins in total, which include the victorious skins from season 3 - season 7. The account also has every champion in the game.

I was wondering if people wanted to put offers in the comments what would be fair to ask for the account, so I could know what to look for once I have the account in the desired rank.

If someone wants to offer something that I'd accept now and wants to do the trade once I get the account in the desired rank, we can use any middleman on this site that is trusted.

Thanks!
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Season 6 CHALLENGER ACCOUNT 256 skins 4k RP all champs
01/31/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello sprewell here Selling EUNE account Rank: platinum 1 ( Last season challenger) http://prntscr.com/e2q8l6 All champions Skins:Ace of Spades EzrealAlien Invader Heimerdinger Almost-Prom King Amumu Arcade Corki Arcade Ezreal Arcade Riven
[Selling] [NA] Master Solo 75 LP | Challenger 5s | Challenger 3s | ALL CHAMPS | 135 Skins
09/15/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
INCLUDES: -Every Champion in Game -135 Skins, Specials include: Spirit Guard Udyr DJ Sona Pulsefire Ezreal Aether Wing Kayle Dragon trainer Tristana Bloodlord Vladimir Battlecast Alpha Skarner
Selling EUNE Challenger ACC nearly all champs 50+ skins
08/31/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling my lol acc on EUNE. Season 5 Diamand 1 Season 6 Challenger nearly all champs 11 missing 50+ Skins
[Buying] Challenger or master account ! all champs + skins many .20 rune pages! READ ! NO JOKE
08/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, I'd like to buy a LOL ACCOUNT !, but I have no money, so I offer, cucumbers, raspberries, all kinds of agriculture, I do that, I have proof that I really can not paint to show which of you can make ketchup, mayonnaise , mustard, salad, chutney. I also have homemade brandy sale offer much in terms of the pear, the best spirit! is not a joke ! ! ! i can provide that i have ! because i live in serbia in vilage with so many agriculture ! ! u can sell for real money ! skype :...
[Selling] Master Account - 80€ - EUNE - Nearly all Champs - 90 Skins
01/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Master Account - 80€ - EUNE - Nearly all Champs - 90 Skins Contact me in skype, inthefogitshardtosee Gonna send you a elophant link and Give you logins. Payment: Paypal, you first or Middleman. You also get creation mail and restoration info.