Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 8k worth of gifts

Discussion on Selling 8k worth of gifts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 8k worth of gifts

I have an account with 8k rp. I will sell gifts to only 1 person. 8k worth of rp for $25-30 depending on payment method and tbm rating.

Procedure:

1.You PM me

2.You add me

WAIT 1 DAY

3.You send me 50% of the money. (No need to if you are trusted)

4.I gift you the skins you want.

5. You send me rest of the money.

Please feel free to negotiate with me and offer below.
My skype is pyroncraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Trading Steam Acc for other Games/Gifts/Ingameitems/Tera-Gold/TT worth accvalue!
01/12/2015 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
hi i wanted to trade my steam account, my steam account has the following games Super Monday Night Combat Gift/Guest Pass (BETAKEY but i think it is also a fullgame now) Counter-Strike 1 Anthology Complimentary (FULL GAME) Half-Life 2 Retail Standard Complimentary (FULL GAME) Dota 2 Beta Retail (FULL GAME) (i think it even has counterstrike source, which is vacbanned tho so i think u can only play counterstrike source on non-vacsecured servers) so its a little extra i guess
95$ worth of steam gifts for PP/BTC
12/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
i have 95$ on my steam account i cant buy keys because its not a 30day verification but i can buy shit from the steam store, im looking to get 60$PP/50$BTC for 95$ worth of steam gift i will go first to prove im trust worthy.
[Selling] WORTH MY STEAM GIFTS??
09/26/2014 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
what it's worth, my steam gifts : 1. counter strike 1.6 2.euro truck simulator 1 3. Gun Monkeys 4. Dino D-Day
[Selling] 800$ worth steam acc+200$worth gifts
12/27/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
epvpImg: Don't read the site title, upload images! sell it for 80$ in paypal or 60euro psc go firts only for trusted(really trusted)
[Selling] Steam Account * *Worth:* 765,00€ [W] Paypal Gifts Only / Offers
10/30/2013 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Title Says it Offer me good Paypal Only 60 Games Inventory Have 67 TF2 Items ! Add me on steam to see the games and inventory + infos of the account :) Steam: Ace Faelnar