Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RU or TR 2Accounts same elo

Discussion on RU or TR 2Accounts same elo within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RU or TR 2Accounts same elo

have to be the same elo

add me skype : boostcluub

spending max 20 euro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 6€! Unranked Euw [2accounts for 6€!]
01/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling both accounts for only 6€! 1. Account. Champs : ??????? ???????? imgdepo.ru-Champs.jpg Runes: 1. ??????? ???????? imgdepo.ru-runes.jpg 2. ??????? ???????? imgdepo.ru-runes2.jpg 2.Account. Champs : ??????? ???????? imgdepo.ru-CHAMPSS.jpg
[Trading] IM OFFERIN 2ACCOUNTS FOR 1
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys!Im trading 2league of legends accounts(euw and eune) for one euw account!! --------------------------- EUW ACC: *48champions *1 skin(sandstorm katarina) *3full rune pages (ad,ap,support) *Silver IV elo
LCGenericName02 2accounts
01/28/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Leute ! Verkaufe Auf Generic 2 2Accounts 1x Eine 175 Assasine ! Was Besitzt sie ? - Equip +20 Full Socket ( Hr-Eva Set )
VK 2Accounts
12/06/2012 - S4 League Trading - 6 Replies
First Account. Lvl: 46 Pen: 5k CP: 4 Coins: 100 Perm Sets: Roccalie Set
2accounts 1 comp question
12/10/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
It's kinda late and I was having trouble following the forums... Basically is there an emulator out now? or a way to run multiple instances of the game? or do I just have to wait?:confused: Ps: Talk noobish to me in the response... I understand that I'd have to bypass gameguard... no idea how yet... but I was wondering if someone who had dealt with this before could lend their expertise...