Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

diamond 5 good wr cheap main account

Discussion on diamond 5 good wr cheap main account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
diamond 5 good wr cheap main account

selling my diamond 5 account super cheap on NA server

champs:

skins:

ip/rp:

icons:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] cheap diamond 3 smurf, good mmr
08/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
yo im selling my diamond 3 account on the euw here with 33 champs and 13 skins :) the account is in diamond 3 right now with diamond 1-2 mmr, it dropped because of inactivity. the account has 6400 ip which you can use for a namechange or your fav champion everything else is listed in the screens :) feel free to add me on skype: hugesenp90 im looking for 40-50 euro paypal only http://i.epvpimg.com/cluye.jpg champs: http://i.epvpimg.com/IMw6f.jpg
[Buying] TR Account | Diamond 5 | High winratio | Many champs | Good MMR | Cheap
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
63W 18L (Win Ratio 78%) Diamond 5 Good MMR 58 Champions 20 euros. I sell this account, not buying, wrong prefix. WTS!
[Selling] Account Diamond in Last Season.Very Cheap if you are good at trading .
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey ! I got account to sell . 28 Skins (Pax Jax) Almost every champion except Reksai and Kalista . 17 Rune Pages . You are paying first . If you want some screenshot just write to me . Price is not high as you may think
[EUNE] Diamond 5 Account - Sick Name, Good MMR, Creation Email [Cheap and Secure]
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
#Close