Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Account EUW - All Champs - All Runes and Rune Pages - Many Skins

Discussion on LoL Account EUW - All Champs - All Runes and Rune Pages - Many Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Account EUW - All Champs - All Runes and Rune Pages - Many Skins

Hi,

I want to sell my League of Legends Account on the server EU West.
It was never banned or something like that. I have all champions and for every champion a skin, exept the newest one because I havn´t played since it was announced. The account has 20 rune pages and all runes, 295 skins and 131 summoner icons. Last season I was Plat 5 and this season I´m unranked.
Please leave your offers here and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message or ask me in this thread.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL account 194 skins, all champs, almost all runes, plat 5, 10 rune pages EUW
12/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
im selling or trading for good hearthstone account, 194 skins, euw, plat borders since season 3, for more info add me on skype: sarjaas0 payment: paypal
[Selling] Lvl 30 NA Silver V account, 112 champs, 133 skins, 12 rune pages, 191 runes, etc.
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends NA account - it was created in Season 2 and played significantly through Season 2 and 3, my interest has waned the last 6 months and I haven't touched it in the past three or so. I was at Gold II but have deteriorated to Silver V, though the MMR should be legit and it'll be easy to climb ranks again if you're so inclined. I am the original and only owner of the account and it has received no infractions, has never been suspended or chat blocked, etc. The...
[Selling] D2 Account {OCE} All Champs + Skins + 10 Rune pages + All tier 3 runes
09/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my D2 OCE lol acc With all Champs - azir + over $100 worth of skins + 10 Rune pages + all Tier 3 runes and some. The account has little IP and RP its not worth mentioning. Im selling because I dont like the game anymore, Ive played it too boredom and I prefer smurfing to being on my main. Upon being sold I will delete all friends and would prefer it if you could change the name of the acc so you dont get re added but thats up to your discretion. Firm Price $175, will not hold, first...
[Selling] NA LoL Account! Gold 2, 90 Champs, 32 Skins, 13 rune pages + most runes!
04/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, this is an account that recently has decayed from plat 1 to gold, not really playing anymore. Has most champs/runes, lots of skins. imgur: the simple image sharer skype [email protected] looking for about 70-80$ for it (has more than that spent on RP).
LOL account ,lvl 30 ,7 Rune pages, 103 champs ,27 skins.all kind of runes!!!
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling lvl 30 account ,7 Rune pages ,103 champions owned ( 9 champions not owned ) 27 skins including 1 legendery (Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath) . Im playing lol since s1 ,i am in Silver II division. with ranked team's i am in Silver I 5v5 ,and in gold II 3v3 . the skins are : Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath , Unchained Alistar, Little Knight Amumu, Toxic Dr.Mundo ,Rugged Garen , Steel Legion Garen ,Commando Jarvan IV, Temple Jax,Judgment Kayle, Traditional Lee SIn , Muay Thai Lee Sin ,Full Metal...