Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA BOOSTERS MASTER TIER AND CHALLENGER

Discussion on NA BOOSTERS MASTER TIER AND CHALLENGER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA BOOSTERS MASTER TIER AND CHALLENGER

HAVE A COUPLE HUGE JOBS NEED DONE PAYS GOOD POST SKYPES BELOW DONT NEED ANYONE TO MESS AROUND MUST SHOW PROOF THESE ARE BIG JOBS AND NEED TO BE DONE QUICK

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] High tier challenger or Master tier account on EUW
12/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Looking for an EUW account in either challenger or master tier. Account must also have challenger or master tier border, diamond border is not interesting. Account MUST have 100+ champions and skins is a bonus which I will pay more for of course. Don't worry about the money, I got enough. Nightcore will be used as a MM unless you wanna go first.
LOOKING FOR Master Tier / Challenger boosters, set in the team
05/19/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Good day to the reader, i looking for Master Tier / Challenger boosters who can complete high diamond orders without a big problems, if you can proof your ELO or you have some vouches on diamond ELO and good TBM, and also interested in my offer, then post in this thread info about yourself, i'll text you in PM or skype.
[Buying] Hiring Boosters Master Tier +
07/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-You should have your elo proof. -You must play at least 1 vouch game for me on a diamond acc. -You should be able to play on EU Servers. -I usually will give you %80.You can check my prices on my thread. -You are gonna get your cut after job is done. Contact me if you accept all of these above.
[Selling] Challengers&Master tier Boosters
07/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Who we are ? We are group of Challengers - Masters - High Diamond player. Why us ? -100 % Anonymity (offline mode) your friends will never know, that someone is boosting. -Premium VPN to avoid bans 100 % Safe. Currently boosting in EUNE-EUW-Russia-Turkey. Boosting prices :
Hiring Boosters Master Tier - Challenger
02/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello :-) We from Quasiboost are hiring Master - Challenger Player around the world. What you must be : Competent at boosting Reliable Trustworthy Have a paypal(account to be paid)