Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Challenger Acc 300 LP EUNE 150€

Discussion on WTS Challenger Acc 300 LP EUNE 150€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 125/1/4
WTS Challenger Acc 300 LP EUNE 150€

The account has the following champs:

It has 2 rune pages, very small amount of skins, it is located on the server EUNE and it is 300LP Challenger in soloQ.

In case you are interested add me on Skype: Magictriicks

Selling it for 100€ buy it asap!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Team 3v3 Challenger TOP Eune and Diamond 1 High mmr 3v3 eune
09/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I have to sell two leading teams in the game League of Legends. 1) - Team Challenge 3v3 TOP EUNE already the second season we have more than + 1000LP - 200 € 2) - Team Diamond 1, MMR Challenger on 3v3 EUNE - 50 € I can throw an account to a package which is currently in a diamond and has more than 90% win ratio. 61 champion, 3 pages runes, 3skins Speech Server EU Nordic - (EUNE)
[Buying] DuoQ P2->D5 EUNE, SPOT CHALLENGER TEAM 5v5,3v3 EUNE
05/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I would like to check price for DuoQ p2->d5 EUNE, and I am still searching for a challenger team 5v5 or 3v3 or both, EUNE server, until the end of the season and + 10 wins with team. Thanks
[Selling] Challenger 3v3 EUW/EUNE/RU/TR
03/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Closed for now.
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3(challenger s3 with challenger rewards) account
05/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi. Want to sell my account which is Diamond 3 at the moment. Challenger MMR Because I basically lost elo only because of elo decay. When I hit challenger in season 4 I stopped playing rankeds for about 3 months and now I dropped to diamond 3. Account has Challenger s3 rewards(challenger soloq loading screen border, challenger border on account profile and challenger avatar). Skins, champions and runes can be seen below. http://i.imgur.com/ucFHYDG.jpg http://i.imgur.com/PXq53Vx.jpg
[Selling] Quality Challenger Boosting - EUNE.EUW.NA - CHALLENGER BOOSTING, COACHING. DUOQ
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys OUR SERVICES ARE ALREADY TRUSTED AND VOUCHED, WE DONT DO ANY VOUCHES AGAIN WE HAD PAST THREAD ON EPVP, YOU CAN CHECK OUR SCREENSHOTS FROM CLIENTS ! My team is offering the cheapest and quality boosting on EUW/EUNE/NA SEASON 4 PLACEMENT MATCHES FOR 25-30 EUROS