Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Riot Account

Discussion on Riot Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Riot Account

If you are here to sales trash, get off my thread.

Account is missing a couple of skins; ex: most of the Victorious skins Please don't waste my time with your lowball offers, looking for serious offers only. Account has over 100k RP/300k IP and owns everything that is purchasable in the store.

Payment: 600€
BTC or CS:GO skins/keys only, please don't message me asking if I'm accepting PP/PSC/Skrill or whatever else, they'll just be ignored.

Terms:
I will not, under any circumstances, go first. Don't bother asking me about using a MM either, I am already trusted enough. I sold one last year without any issues.
I will not let you log into the account to 'check it out' or anything like that.

Stats

Rare Skins

Icons
Old 01/23/2017, 03:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
care these accs get banned often she cracked it
Old 01/23/2017, 04:56   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorious4 View Post
care these accs get banned often she cracked it
I've bought from her in the past, account is still perfectly fine to this day and it was decently valuable.
Old 01/23/2017, 11:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
@ "you are not allowed to create a new thread to sell lol accounts"
Old 01/24/2017, 02:00   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] UNRANKED account [ PAX JAX, PAX SIVIR, RIOT SINGED, JUDGEMENT KAYLE, RIOT NASUS ]
03/20/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title. Add me on skype: cozzy00000 for more information ^-^ NOTE: The region IS OCE only buy if you are willing to spend money to transfer or you're in OCE !!!! ACCOUNT INFORMATION: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet bump
[Selling] LoL Account 71 Champions, 15 Skins (incl. Riot Kayle) + Riot Ward Skin
05/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich möchte hier meinen LoL Account verkaufen, Der Account ist LvL 30, hat 479 Wins in Normal Games, 110 in Ranked Games und ist Silver 4. Er hat 217 Riot Points und 3078 Einflusspunkte. (Bilder zum vergrößern anklicken) http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/temp/vl 5udkak.png http://fs1.directupload.net/images/150515/temp/ei gv98j6.png
[Selling] [EUW]Dia I Account with PAX Sivir, Riot K-9 Naus, Riot Blitzcrank (118 Skins total)
07/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys I am here to sell my League of Legends Account. I don't have enough time to play it, so I decided to sell it. Basic Information: ~200 Normal Wins ~7 Rune Pages ~created Season 2 ~originial Owner ~Server EU-West ~never banned ~Diamond Border Season 3
[Selling] Account with Pax tf Pax sivir riot gsg nasus riot singed silver kayle & much more
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey i want to sell my acc elophant link:Pickle's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats skype; hd.kurayshi Price Negitable
[Selling] EUW account, 80 champs, ~72 skins, over 100 runes, pulse ez, riot singed, riot nasus
12/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/GmPBFdN.jpg Account has 80 champions (i may have miscounted, screenshots show exactly) Account has 78 skins according to elophant (screenshot shows all the ones i saw, i may have missed one or two) Including special rare Riot Singed and Riot K9 Nasus, and Pulsefire Ezreal ~1.2k wins on standard no ranked stuff to speak of (I haven't played since 2012, only 1 game in last 10 months)