Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT EUW

Discussion on SELL DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELL DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT EUW

SELL HOW TO TITLE WITH 51 DIAMONDS ACCOUNT CHAMP 3 PAGES RUNE AND OTHER SKIN those interested CONTACT ME ON SKYPE damy873

UP

SELL HOW TO TITLE WITH 51 DIAMONDS ACCOUNT CHAMP 3 PAGES RUNE AND OTHER SKIN those interested CONTACT ME ON SKYPE damy873

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell Diamond V Account
10/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hello quick: - handleveled /never used any 3rd party software - no banns - unverified - d5 55+% winrate - around 40-50 champions - around 15 skins - all good champions like cassio yasuo etc.
Sell diamond V account EUW
06/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I sell my smurf diamond V. He got 45 champions, 7 normal skins and 1 mythic unmasked Kayle, all runes. Add me on skype : FreakyBiatch or on League of legends : Nay tobu
[Selling] Sell Selling Diamond 1 Account with s2 diamond border
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season 1: Gold Season 2: Diamond Season 3: Diamond - http://puu.sh/4ezgR.jpg This account has diamond border and season 2 championship icon. All set for season 3 rewards. Most champions unlocked.Runes for every role unlocked. List of skins: Frostfire Annie Musketeer Twisted Fate Surprise Party Fiddlesticks Judgement Kayle Battleborn Kayle
[Selling] NA Diamond account for sell
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi buddy! I want to sell my diamond V account for US$ 300 Available héros: AAtrox, Ahri, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Evelynn, Fid,Fizz, J4, Kayle, Lux, Master Yi, Nunu, Orianna, Ryze, shaco, Soraka, Thresh. Also there're 864rp and 3843 IP remains. Got runes for ad/ap and junglers. with a main eve nearly 75% win rate. If you're interesting in this account, plz contact me! Thanks a lot :> Email: [email protected] Also if you want to elo-boosting, you can also contact me. I do a few elo...
Sell smurf account(platinum V 40 games) And Sell Eloboost Cheap!! Diamond 1!
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys i want to sell this smurf account on platinum V with 40 rankeds games, it don't have much champs but its only a smurf and on platinum V u get the special rewards of the season :D. This is the account TheKingBladecito - Europe West - Summoners - League of Legends Also i eloboost really cheap, PM me if u are interested :D