Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronz account

Discussion on Bronz account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronz account

90 champions 35 skins
bronze 4
3 rune pages
for more information skype:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Bronz account on EUW
01/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys, i am selling my bronz 2 account on EUW server. It was gold 5, so there is gold corner on the loading screen. You can see all informations of the account in the pictures: Champions: http://oi40.tinypic.com/afd2qr.jpg
[Selling] Bronz IV Lvl 30 Account
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a Bronz 4 Lvl 30, with Full AD Runes, and half AP runes, and 4 rune pages More info on the account on skype. Josef14_ Swedish.
[Trading] Gold EUW account against bronz 5 one
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I want to have a bronz 4 or bronz 5 account, u dont need to know why xD anyways, i would offer gold/platin accounts(one of my serveral smurfs) for that. Atm it looks like the account i'd give it is arround gold 3, super high mmr, 60 champs 7 skins I dont care which kind of low bronz account im gettn, but i would like bronz 5, i dont care how many champs skins etc If u got something to offer for me, just pm me here or on skype : Wrickker
[Selling] EUNE lvl 30 Bronz I account
06/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I want to sell my account at EUNE, lvl30, bronz I tier. Theres is 3 runa pages, AD, AP, Support(gold/10 sec and 3x Quin Armor), + Jungle(x9 attack speed). There is 4370 IP and 458 RP. Chmapions: http://www.kephost.com/images4/2013/6/1/a1_2013_6 _1_wky8euzujq.png Skins: