Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Season 6 DIA V acc with / I spent 2.000€ on it

Discussion on Season 6 DIA V acc with / I spent 2.000€ on it within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Season 6 DIA V acc with / I spent 2.000€ on it

Got all champions and almost every champ got multiple skins many many many legacy skins

Unranked ATM Diamond Border in Soloq and over 1k normal wins

Make an offer PayPal or at my Bankaccount acceptin Paysafecards as well

I speak German/English

I will give you my skype or facebook for better negotiation if someone is interested

EUW

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoLSkinView - How much have you spent?
12/06/2016 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 158 Replies
Hey everyone, I had originally communicated a bit before posting, just to make sure I didn't break the rules.. .I originally released the application a while back on Reddit and everyone said it's a password stealer etc. because you had to login via the PVPNET protocol. Major let down. So.... here is the new version. I even had custom artwork done for it!! I included the virustotal links on the website already. But, I'll post them here again. I am in the process of talking to this "NANO"...
Selling Season 1 GM/Current diamond 3, and 1 GM season 1/2 Rank 1 Pre-season!
09/23/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
These accounts are also North America Accounts! =) Hello there! I've got a fresh NA accounts for sell , fresh season 2 GM with 1900 master points! 10 dollar name change to turn this beautiful boy. (Other accounts name-changes are free.) With your purchase you'll obtain 3 un-obtainable things. (Season 1/2 mounts/achievements for grand master) Pre-Season rank 1 mounts/achievements. Access to PPL.
[Selling] Season 3-D1 | Season 4-MASTER | Season 5 Plat |unranked this season
09/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm selling account with 15 rune pages,110 champions and 26 skins(included rare skins) Season 2-1700elo Season 3-D1 Season 4-Master Season 5-Account dropped from D2 to platinum due to no activity(palinum border) Skins: xMagu's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Price: €50+
[Buying] Season 1 Bronze / Season 2 Gold+ / Season 3 Plat
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey Leute, Ich suche nach einem ganz bestimmten Account: Season 1 Bronze Rating Season 2 Gold+ Rating Season 3 Platin
Best way to spent CPS
01/29/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok, just post here what you think to be the best way to spent your CPS... Ok, my theory is that the BEST WAY to spend CPS is using it all in lottery, u'll probably get more than you had before start doing that... I have spend about full 20 dbs on it and that is what i got that is really good... 500kk pack (YES, I GOT IT!!!!!!) 200kk pack (YES, THIS ONE TOO!!!!!!) REF DRAGONS and RAINS (ABOUT 30 IN TOTAL)