Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemotionLord EloBoost Service Cheap Prices !!!!

Discussion on DemotionLord EloBoost Service Cheap Prices !!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DemotionLord EloBoost Service Cheap Prices !!!!

Welcome to demotionLord EloBoost Service
Hey, i'm a new elobooster,
I'm an AD Carry main,
My rank is Platinium 2 in EUW last season
I'm boosting up to platinium 5 with cheap prices !!

Bronze :

Bronze 5 to 4 : 4€
Bronze 4 to 3 : 4€
Bronze 3 to 2 : 4€
Bronze 2 to 1 : 4€
Bronze 1 to silver5 : 6€

Bronze bundle : 15€

Silver

Silver 5 to 4 : 6€
Silver 4 to 3 : 6€
Silver 3 to 2 : 6€
Silver 2 to 1 : 6€
Silver 1 to gold5 : 8€

Silver bundle : 25€

Gold :

Gold 5 to 4 : 8€
Gold 4 to 3 : 8€
Gold 3 to 2 : 8€
Gold 2 to 1 : 8€
Gold 1 to plat5 : 10€

Gold Bundle : 35€

You can contact me on my skype :
Payment method : Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DemotionLord EloBoosting up to plat 5 and cheap prices !!!
12/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/b5eog http://epvpimg.com/fSxue http://epvpimg.com/J9tQf http://epvpimg.com/Mmd4c For more informations contact me on skype shown on the presentation :)
[Selling] Yoppe's Eloboost service! Cheap prices and fast service!
09/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
EUW/EUNE Eloboosting service! Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. We are at the moment looking for few vouches! You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! Prices and system! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost.
[Selling] Masterbooster's Eloboost service! Cheap prices!
08/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost. Generally we are playing with your account! If your account gain less then +17lp, we need to raise our price 20%. Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr!
[Selling] InclusiveWoW's CSGO Eloboost service! Cheap prices!
08/16/2015 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are global elite players with skill and brains. We can guarantee you fast and safe boost. We can DuoQ,or i can play with ur account! Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr! Silver -> Nova -> 5 Euros
[Selling] InclusiveWoW's Eloboost service! Cheap prices!
08/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Epvp users, we are opening new eloboost with cheap prices, fast, and trustworthy services! Me and my couple friends are high diamond player with skill and brains. You can leave comment, pm or add skype, info below! We can guarantee you fast and safe boost. Generally we are playing with your account! If your account gain less then +17lp, we need to raise our price 20%. Prices are flexible, and we can make deals, depending your current rank and mmr!