Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a high dia or Master acc S6 with rewards

Discussion on Looking for a high dia or Master acc S6 with rewards within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for a high dia or Master acc S6 with rewards

Im searching a High Dia or Master acc on EUW s6 with the rewards (border icon etc)
Old 12/25/2016, 14:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Old 12/25/2016, 14:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] master rewards s6 euw acc
11/23/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
-Server: euw -PI: 1000 -Contact skype: elo.boost.only -All Rewards of master season 6 -Champions: 98 -11 Pages Runes -Skins: 33 Price are negotiable, add me on skype to order your boost/Account/ask anything: elo.boost.only
[Buying] 3v3 master rewards?
10/24/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm a diamond player looking to leech 10 wins in a master 3v3 team for the rewards. Should be do-able b4 the season ends. Let me know if you can do this + your price. Ty
[Selling] Account with HIGH Rewards! [S3 CHALL, S4 MASTER, S5 DIAMOND][20 RUNPAGES][+155 Skins]
03/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Im selling my LoL account, last season Diamond with Border and now is Platinum 1 with good mmr, the account was never banned or suspended. Everything else you can see on those screenshots below. The Account is still unverified!! Seasonal Rewards: Season 1 - Bronze Season 2 - Platinum Season 3 - Challenger Season 4 - Master
[Selling] 3v3 Rewards . Get high-tier rewards no matter of SoloQ Rank!
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! We provide your spot into a 3v3 Team. With that you'll be able to get the end of the season rewards. What's different about us? We guarantee that you get the rewards no matter what the riot policy is. You get to be in all the games of the team. We also use VPNs close to your city so it wont bring any bans to your account. How does it work? We'll be playing from your account so you'll participate in 100% of the team games to the moment we reach your goal then maintain it is smurf...