Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hiring 1more booster on EUW server => details in thread

Discussion on Hiring 1more booster on EUW server => details in thread within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 485/0/4
Hiring 1more booster on EUW server => details in thread

Hiring one person who is able to boost on EUW / EUNE on daily basis.

requirements:
- to accept PayPal as payment method
- must have proof of high elo (d1+) in previous / this season.

% you get from the boost depends on the extensity of the boost and your performance.

more info on skype: ganzaa.epvp

Only SERIOUS people do not even contact me if you dont have an account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Hiring EU booster
10/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Requirements: EUW master or higher. No negative tbm. Get payment after job is done. 1 div day. Do tryout games. Here are my prices, you will earn less, hence my cut: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3375968-xerituseloboosting-na-euw-eune-tur-r us-new-cheap-prices.html Wil raise when more trusted, but for now these are my current prices.
[Buying] Hiring [NA] booster. Looking BOOSTER to TEAM!
10/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I looking one booster to my team on NA! Job's G5-D5. Booster Take 90% . Need good booster only. 1 slot in team Skype LordAsanoElite WE NEED YOU : )
[Buying] HIRING BOOSTER (BR SERVER)
09/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LOOKING FOR BOOSTER FOR BR SERVER Contact eloboostingfairy.com on skype
Hiring NA booster
09/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3375968-xeritus-elo-boosting-na-euw-eune-tur -rus-25-off-next-3-orders.html Here's my thread. As i'm starting up and we probably won't get many orders for NA, but need somone that can boost up to high elo. LF Chall or high D1. Will give high elo jobs if we receive any. Need somone that can communicate and receive orders every day and that are easy to contact.