Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League Acc/UNRANKED/100+Champs/100+Skins

Discussion on League Acc/UNRANKED/100+Champs/100+Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile League Acc/UNRANKED/100+Champs/100+Skins

Hey guys, I really want to sell my League of Legends EU West Account.
The Account is obviously LvL 30 and currently unranked, since I stopped playing for some different reasons. I started playing in S3, when I hit Silver, S4 gold, S5 Plat, and cause of inactivity S6 gold again.
The Account owns 122 Champions, and 114 Skins.
Currently it has 3490 IP, and 28 RP. (So not much to spend )
I actually own 7 rune pages, with all kind of different stuff. (Pages, Skins etc. will be linked with screenshots down below)
-Elo is around 14**-15**
(The Account owns some pretty bad-ass skins just like e.g Championship Riven, Championship Thresh, Mundo Mundo, Dunkmaster Darius, Riot Kayle and Riot Graves, Pulsfire Ezreal etc..)
Im looking for PayPal/or PaySafe value.
Only prizes from 100$+...
Contact me for more information:
Thanks for your attention people! Wishing a great morning, evening or afternoon!

Old 12/14/2016, 22:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Add me on Skype live:mystec
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2016, 17:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
I have to set up skype again, but i will add you as fast as possible, maybe this afternoon :-)

Yo Mystec, can you add me? Cant find you on skype, my name is: Titan Brah

Tags
league of legend acc sale, league of legend account