Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA League of Legends - Level 30 - Unverified

Discussion on NA League of Legends - Level 30 - Unverified within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NA League of Legends - Level 30 - Unverified

I am selling a League of Legends account. It is level 30, email is not verified.
44 Champs, 7 skins.

If you're interested, contact me on Skype,

live:nicole564738

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Accounts EUW Level 30 Unranked and Unverified
07/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
-
[Selling] League of Legends | Level 30 | IP: 31k+ | unverified | unranked Account
12/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
1x League of Legends | Level 30 | IP: 31k+ | unverified | unranked Account 9,50€ Questions? http://i.epvpimg.com/2HmVb.png your_smurfs
[Selling] League of Legends level 10-12 UNVERIFIED Accounts
01/30/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
I'm selling LoL accounts LvL 10-12 accounts! All the accounts are unverified! You can check the summoners level and info,as i'm posting their names here: Basti483 sr lion king makarow1 erikje10 profkiller29 tagrandmeredu91
[Selling] 5 EUW League of Legends Accounts | Level 30 | Unverified/Verified
08/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. I am here to sell 5 EUW League of Legends Accounts I have acquired. They are all Level 30 as stated below, some have more and better Skins, etc. One is ranked (Bronze II). I will take any offer on the account(s) of your choice. Once an account is purchased, I will remove it from here. I WILL USE A MIDDLEMAN IF YOU WISH! Account #1: Server: EUW Level: 30 Rank: Unranked Champions: 0 Runes: 2 Pages Skins: Emumu (Collection Score: 520)