Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Cheap] Boosting Services

Discussion on [Cheap] Boosting Services within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello I'm offering cheap boosting services.

Regions: EUW, EUNE, TR, RU.

Prices:
Quote:
[ Bronze ]
Bronze V To Bronze IV = 5 euro
Bronze IV To Bronze III = 5 euro
Bronze III To Bronze II = 5 euro
Bronze II To Bronze I = 5 euro
Bronze I To Silver V = 6 euro

[ Silver ]
Silver V To Silver IV = 6 euro
Silver IV To Silver III = 6 euro
Silver III To Silver II = 6 euro
Silver II To Silver I = 6 euro
Silver I To Gold V = 8 euro

[ Gold ]
Gold V To Gold IV = 8 euro
Gold IV To Gold III = 8 euro
Gold III To Gold II = 8 euro
Gold II To Gold I = 8 euro
Gold I Platinum V = 10 euro
For Contact:
Payment method: Paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/08/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I'm offering cheap boosting services. Regions: EUW, EUNE, TR, RU. Prices: For Contact: Skype: live:draconis_hazel Payment method: Paypal
[Selling] Cheap Duo Q / Boosting Services
12/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I'm an NA Diamond 5 unofficial booster and I'm new to EPVP. Right now because I want to make sure I can boost you to the elo you want without failure, I am only boosting to Gold 1. Price: Price is done by win and can be negotiated by rank I understand that it looks pretty shady being new and offering to boost, thus I am offering a few vouch games to those interested, but not many. Send me a PM or Skype me if interested.
Cheap boosting services EU/NA/OCE
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello friends i open my boosting services on EU/NA/OCE. Im really expierenced i was booster on other websites for 5months im currently diamond 1. Prices Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 10$ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 10$ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 10$
Cheap boosting services EU/NA/OCE
10/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello friends i open my boosting services on EU/NA/OCE. Im really expierenced i was booster on other websites for 5months im currently diamond 1. Prices Bronze 5 to Bronze 4 = 10$ Bronze 4 to Bronze 3 = 10$ Bronze 3 to Bronze 2 = 10$
[WTS] Cheap Elo Boosting services for NA
10/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
So hows it going out there everyone? Suffering from those low elo noobs that like to ghost the nexus and completely ruin the game? Do you belong at a MUCH higher elo? Well look no further. I am a 2K Elo player looking to make some extra money. What im offering: Solo/Duo Que Boosting. I have ALOT of account from all elos. Solo que means that i get on the account and raise up the elo by myself. Duo que means you tell me your elo and ill jump on a account around that level and we can...