Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Solo/Duo Boost up to Gold

Discussion on Cheap Solo/Duo Boost up to Gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Solo/Duo Boost up to Gold

I'm smurfing atm in silver elo and can duo boost anyone. Here's a pic of my stats atm -

add skype or pm me for more info.
Old 12/02/2016, 20:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Maybe you can add which server you are smurfing?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap boost up to D5, can duo on EUW, only solo on EUNE
11/02/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Prices would be 10€ for a division in Plat and 8€ for everything below that. Add execuuuute1 on Skype for more info.
WTS CHEAP DUO Q/SOLO Q BOOST IN NA
11/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on skype for more info: zerefthebooster Challenger booster here
[Selling] Solo/Duo Boost very cheap (euw)
10/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hi I offer Solo- and Duoboost on EUW, EUNE and TR. I'm Diamond 2 euw player. Im kinda bored playing on my main so i want to offer some boost. b5-b4: 4€ b4-b3: 4€ b3-b2: 5€ b2-b1: 5€ b1-s5: 6€ s5-s4: 5€ s4-s3: 5€
[Selling] Cheap Elo Boost by Solo Q Professional.
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I am very new to this site however I am a very trusted user on some other sites. Since I wan't to keep this reputation I am open to vouches from bronze to plat 1 (Not giving you free diamond wins ^^) Add me on skype- bignickdigger07 to discuss pricing :) I am open to all different prices as long as its fair for both of us! Any more questions feel free to message me here, PM or even add me on skype :)! http://s17.postimg.org/mtpipt3db/challenger.jpg
[Selling] Cheap Solo/Duo Elo Boost Service
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
German: Hey liebe Community von elitepvpers, Ein Kumpel und ich 18 und 17 Jahre alt bieten den Elo Boost Service an. Wir sind Platin I meine Wenigkeit und Platin IV mein Kumpel. Wenn wir zwei Accounts boosten, die relativ gleich von der Elo sind, machen wir DuoQ und spielen sie so hoch, wir sind ein eingespieltes Team, haben bis Platin nur DuoQ gespielt.