Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for Placmentmatches-boosting

Discussion on Searching for Placmentmatches-boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/24/2016, 15:51   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 805/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,392
Signatur

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching boosting partner
04/01/2016 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey, since the new ranked system makes it possible to boost in a team I wanted to ask if there are boosters that want to team up with me. I currently have 2 Accounts in gold to boost. add me in skype if you're intersted: tomsen1997x
Searching boosting company
03/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i am from germany and 19 Years Old. I have a lot of free time atm and searching some guys who can give me boosting jobs. My main is currently Diamond V and i think i can easily boost up to platin V if youre intrested send me PM with your skype.
[Buying] Searching for ELO-Boosting
10/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, i am searching for a cheap ELO-Boosting. EUW / All Champs / Good Runes + Masteries Actually: Silver 2 Target: Gold 5 / Platin 5 If the price is okay, it's P5.
Elo Boosting and Searching for vouches !
10/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm HereToHelpYou, I want to do some boosts because I need money at the moment, I know I have to be trusted 1st so I'm searching for some vouches :-) I main Akali, so if you have her your boost will be fast !! Would like boosting only bronze/silvers to gold 5 on EUW. Price to determine.
Searching Rift boosting
05/02/2014 - Diablo 3 Trading - 5 Replies
I would like to get a gear with around 800k-1M dps. I would pay in e*gold, im not paying ea rift, i will pay for the DPS gear. Do you think you can help me out? add me in skype or write below.