Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Royal Products | Account Shop | Hand Leveled | Unranked & Ranked | Cheap and Safe!

Discussion on Royal Products | Account Shop | Hand Leveled | Unranked & Ranked | Cheap and Safe! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Royal Products | Account Shop | Hand Leveled | Unranked & Ranked | Cheap and Safe!

Please watch the video below

Account Info
- 100% as described always
- Unverified Emails
- If Verified it's always to my email and will be verified to your email upon purchase
- 100% Safe
- You can change the email and password

-DISCLAIMER-
Full Refund Guarantee is granted on all my accounts, however account-sharing bans, 3rd party software bans, toxicity bans are not included in the refund policy. No refund unless you can provide legit proof of for example original owner recovery. I have the right to deny my service to anyone without explaining myself. You automatically agree to this when you use my service.

Payment Options:
Only accepting Crypto - Bitcoin, Ethereum, LiteCoin.

EUW ACCOUNTS

NA ACCOUNTS

EUNE

OCE

Reserved for future content

RU

Reserved for future content

Old 11/22/2016, 18:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 376/0/0
Pls add my skype: ickberg
Old 11/26/2016, 21:27   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 173/0/0
Flaweless account, will definitly not be recovered, unverfied + unbeatable prices.

Friendly seller, can recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2016, 18:21   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 1303/0/0
I can only say good things about @Royalty™. We are definitely lacking individuals like him on elitepvpers who is professional, willing to help out the customer no matter what and go the extra mile. The seller is also very understanding on budget and has a vast range of accounts on multiple servers. Go ahead and ask him for your "perfect" smurf and he will help you without hesitation. He will always be my go-to guy for smurfs from now on.

Thanks a lot for your professionalism, recommended!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 20:36   #5

I've been away for quite some time but I am back now to provide HQ LoL accounts for everyone no matter what your budget is!

At the moment restocking so if I don't have anything you like right now be sure to visit again tomorrow because I get new stock daily at the moment!