Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EW Gold , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete

Discussion on EW Gold , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EW Gold , all champions, 50 skin, all runes. Very complete

reason sell :
Playing since season 1 .Didn't play ranked in season 5. It's a pity having an account with so many things on it and not using it, that's the reason for selling it. Several reward icons.

Server; EW

price ; (proposed private)

I will not give away. outside this range(200+-) no business
It is an account from the start of the game, Very complete.

Seasons 2,3,4 and 6 gold rank (and up).
corresponding rewards.

MMR : + 1600

Champions:

I have all champions.

Runes:
17 rune pages , all runes.

GAmes.
Normal + 2500 V.

booties and crafts:

More than 10 champion shards and several skin shards too, among them legendary brand

Skin;

50 skin and up
several legendary
skin victorious, Season 2,3,4,6 ..

forgive my English.
Old 11/14/2016, 00:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 281/1/1
Can you send me a Elophant link Pn?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE / Diamond V / Full Champions / 40 Skin / 4 Runes
07/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im offering my account on Eune for sell It has Full Champions and currently Diamond v Skins and stuff will find them here : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Looking a decent price ,, accepting trades also :) Skype : xrivenmain
[WTS] EUW Account lvl 30, 150+ skins, 300+ runes, 80+ champions (many LIMITED SKIN!)
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hey guys, I love this game and I've spent a lot of time and money on it. Lately, my business is expanding and it requires most of my time and I know I can't give it the time it needs when I have to choose between work of gaming :cool: So I've decided to see if there are any potential buyers for my precious League of Legends account. * I am of course the first and only owner of this account. * This is an old account with close to 1300 wins * Account has over 150 skins total (see list...
[WTS] Account - 106 champions - 9 page of runes - 30 skin + 3 Legendary
02/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys! Im selling this account couse now im too close with other stuff/games. Low price only 100€ (negotiable)!!! I will answer to any question about my account and payments.
[WTS] Account - 106 champions - 9 page of runes - 30 skin + 3 Legendary
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys! Im selling this account couse now im too close with other stuff/games. Low price only 100€ (negotiable)!!! I will answer to any question about my account and payments.
Sell|Verkaufe LoL-Account - 75 Champions|Skin|IP|Runes
01/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
(I´m german) ------------- Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 700 wins in Normal and balanced ranked 53w/52l. Name is decent,no crap - also never got locked/anything else, clean account. It has 14 Riot Points and 6300 IP left.