Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 1|eune|99 champs|44 skins|spg udyr|4rune pages|played since s2|56-60Euro

Discussion on Gold 1|eune|99 champs|44 skins|spg udyr|4rune pages|played since s2|56-60Euro within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 1|eune|99 champs|44 skins|spg udyr|4rune pages|played since s2|56-60Euro

Hello,
My name is Bane and im here to sell my account.
Note from the start: Im not going first. Alredy got scammed for this account
Luckily i was able to recover account cause i had the original owner information.

About the acc
Screenshots:
-[/SIZE]Acc was made in Season 2, and i've played ever since. However, i got tired of the game itself, so i decided to atleast get something out of it.
-I didn't include Victorius Maokai, but that will be 45th skin.
-Acc has 99 Champions, and alot of them have mastery 5.
-Of those 99 Champions there are lots of 6300 worth ones.
-Tons of Summoner icons, ones that were Limited Edition and ones that are bought with 250 RP.
-Apart from Spirit Guard Udyr, acc has 43 more skins, of which there are lots of legendaries, but also Legacy Legendaries
-such as : Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick, also Dark Candy Fiddlesticks ( which could only be bought at Season 2 christmas or haloween event, don't remember)
-Also a chroma pack for Zac
-In Season 3 and Season 4 acc was Silver, and in Season 5 it was Gold.
-It has Season 3 victorius ward, and Urf The Triumphant ward skin.

You will also get the email info of the account, aswell as original owner answers.

Now about the payment. It can go via Paypal, but for what im gonna use it, its risky, cause its my first time on this site. Its refundable via paypal in a short explanation.
So a safe payment method would be via credit card. If you go for credit card, payment will only be 38 Euros.
It will be done via Teamviewer, I will explain how this works on skype.

Skype contact : branko.galic5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] S5 gold, all champs, 100+ skins, CS riven, SG udyr, PF ez, 100K+ IP, 20 pages-- $900
11/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Contact me for full details as all of the details won't fit in this description. As the title says: all champs owned, 100K+ IP remaining, 100+ skins, gold5 season5 rank, silver season 4 rank. The total face value of this account is over $1,300 and I am selling it for $900. "Most important/valuable skins" listed below: Championship Riven, Spirit Guard Udyr, Pulsefire Ezreal, Blackfrost Anivia, Riot Blitzcrank, Soul Reaver Draven, Sad Robot Amumu, Surprise Party Fiddlesticks, Void Fizz, Pool...
[Selling] EUNE- PLAT IV 70+champs 20skins 4rune pages
11/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S3 PLAT III SKINS:20 skype: smajl1ik
[Selling] [EUNE] 22 skins,84 Champs,Silver IV,2 FULL RUNE PAGES,PF EZ + SG Udyr.
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi,Im selling my league of legends EUNE ACCOUNT On this account i got: -More than 20 skins (Including PF Ezreal,SG Udyr) -More than 80 champs -Silver IV 30 LP good MMR about +25 lp per win -Never banned -2 RUNE PAGES - AP,AD
[Trading] TRADING***EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, SG UDYR + CS THRESH, GOLD SOLOQ
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU
[Trading] TRADING***EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, SG UDYR + CS THRESH, GOLD SOLOQ
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU